I've Never Really Had a Real Friend Before

After a few hours of watching a few horror movies Austin suggested we should cook dinner together,

"What do you want to eat babe?" He asks.

"Pizza? You want to order or make from scratch?" I ask.

"That would be fun to make from stratch! Lets go buy stuff!" He smiles happily making his way out the door to the car. As soon as I got to the car he drove out of the parking space and to the store. When we got there he jumped out of the car and went around to my side and opened to door for me with his hand held out for me to take, I gladly took it and walked to the store after he locked the car. We bought pizza sauce, pizza dough, cheese, and pepperoni meat. As soon as we paid and left the store we got back into the car then drove back to our house.

*A few minutes later*

"Austin, make sure the dough is in a big circle!" I said watching him trying to flip the dough in his hands doing a trick or something like how other professional makers do. I laugh watching him trying to act cool at first but the dough fell apart.

"Aw, I tried showing off for you." He frowns.

"It's okay doesn't make me love you any less but it was funny though, thank you." I laugh a bit more kissing his cheek.

"So what are we going to do for the time remaining as we wait for the pizza to cook?" he asks as I smirk.

"COD?" I quickly run to the couch and grabbed an xbox controller I saw Austin run after me and did the same.

"I am not going to lose to a girl so its logic that I'm going to win." He smiles as he chooses a map.

"Hmm not sure if that's going to happen, sorry babe." I smirk as we watched the game load.

"We'll see but I don't want any tears, baby." He says as we began the game.

*A few minutes later*

"TAG!" I yelled as I shot Austin in the chest, then the timer began to go off.

"AW! Becky! That wasn't fair!" Austin pouts as he watches my cam kill.

"Yes that was!" I said as I got up and walked to the kitchen. I put on the oven mitts to not burn my hands from getting the pan out of the oven so as soon as I took it out I turned to place it on the table but Austin appeared so quietly behind me I jumped a little losing a bit of grip that I had on the pan and the hot pan landed an inch away onto my arm making me jump and dropped it onto the counter.

"Ouch!" I scream holding onto my arm.

"Oh my god! Becky!" Austin said as he ran the sink water and pulled me to the side, he placed the burn spot which made it burn a little bit more but then started cooling off.

"That hurt." I said. He grabbed a small towel and placed it over the burn.

"I'm sorry." He says placing a kiss on the side of my cheek and hugging me as I hug him back.

"It's fine, Austin." I said.

"No it's not, there goes another mark that I left on you forever. God, I hate myself even more for doing this to you again." he says.

"Austin, don't hate yourself, I love you this wasn't your fault okay? I just got scared and it was an accident." I said as I placed my hand on his cheek, he grabbed the arm that had the burnt mark and ran the tip of his index finger over the cuts I made when we 'hated' each other and when he made me feel worthless.

"I'm responsible for these because I told you all those nasty words I regret ever saying. You should hate me for ever doing those things and saying those things to you." He sighed.

"Yeah but I don't if anything Austin my love for you is so strong it made me forgive you. Austin I don't care what you've done nor what you did to me I forgive and forget except for little that I did to save Luke." I said.

"Rebbeca, I already told you it wasn't your fault it was my fault for leaving you home alone when mom went out." he says.

"Still Austin.. if I knew then how to kick some ass then we'd have Luke here and not... dead." I said.

"How would you know how to protect yourself then? You were little! It wasn't your fault okay?! I never want to hear you say that again!" He said sternly.

"Alright fine I won't but it wasn't your fault either." I said then we fell into a few minutes of silence.

*Anthony's P.o.v.*

I was now in my math class with earphones on writing down the agenda that was on the board. I hummed low to "Something's Gotta Give" by All Time Low, when I looked up to write the last piece down in my notebook but Mr.Germerson opened the door and a kid with black hair walked in with a paper in his hands but then handed it to Mr.Germerson.

"Uhm.. students this is Ryan and he's our new student, take a seat next to Mr.Gomez over there." He says as he pointed to the seat next to me. As soon as he sat down I finished writing the agenda and began working on my homework,

"Hey I'm Ryan what's your name?" He asks.

"A-Anthony." I stuttered.

"You okay? Why are you stuttering?" He asks.

"Y-Yeah I'm f-fine." I said breathing in and out slowly trying to not have my anxiety level up more.

"Okay? Uh so what do I have to do right now?" He asks placing his folder down onto the desk grabbing a pencil from his backpack he had set aside.

"Uh-h you write the agenda o-onto your n-notebook a-and answer the question." I sigh trying to calm myself down.

"Oh okay, thanks." He says as he began to write the agenda onto the piece of paper he had in his folder.

*Later after the bell rang for break*

I grab all of my stuff and shoved it into my bag then I walked out of the class but I stopped in my tracks when someone called my name out,

"Anthony!" He yells after me, I turn around in confusion.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Are you busy right now?" Ryan asks.

"Not really why?" I asked pausing the song I was listening to at the moment.

"Oh I didn't know you had your earphones in... and also can you help me out to finding my next class?" He asks.

"You know we don't have the next class right now... we're on break for about 10 minutes then we go to class." I say.

"Oh well just in case can you show me where my next class is so that I don't get lost after break?" He asks.

"Yeah s-sure, I guess." I stutter once again.

"You're weird... want to be friends?" He asks with a small smile as we walk to the classroom.

Friends?

I've never really had a real friend before..

_

_

///A\N\\\: HELLO CHIPMUNKS NO I AM NOT DEAD! I'VE BEEN PACKING MY STUFF AND IT'S BEEN STRESSFUL ANYWEEZ I'LL BE STARTING A NEW BECSTIN FANFICTION TOMORROW BECAUSE I'M ALMOST DONE WITH THIS ONE ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFICTION THAT I HAVE BEEN UPDATING ON WHICH IS 'Break My Heart Again' GIVE IT A FEW VOTES AND COMMENTS THAT WOULD BE GREAT! THANK YOUUU!!! ALSO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'D LIKE! <3