Couldn't Get Any Better

"Thank you." I said as Anthony hugged back.

"I didn't do anything but get kidnapped." He laughed a bit.

"Still... thank you for thinking of me and Austin when you were about to escape with Luke." I said.

"It was no problem.. I told you I would bring him back to you didn't I?" He said.

"Yeah you did." I chuckled a bit while pulling away from the hug,

"Anthony, thanks little dude." Austin says to him with tears in his eyes.

"I told you I would bring him and it was no problem." He said giving Austin a short hug.

"Come on. Lets go home." I said before we walked out of the house.

*A few minutes later*
We got to my parents' house and my mom quickly ran to open the door.

"ANTHONY! MIJO!" She cried to Anthony with her arms wide bringing him into a hug.

"Ma!" He said hugging her back.

"Hijo!" My dad says including himself in the hug.

"Anthony!!" I hear Alicia and Thomas run up to them and join in on the hugging. After a short while they all pulled away,

"Thank you Becky and Austin for bringing him back!" My parents' said.

"Thanks big sis!" Alicia says walking up to me.

"Woah, you called me sis!" I said.

"Well yeah... I'm sorry for being mean at first but what had happened to Anthony earlier scared me. I don't know what I would do if he were to be found dead.. I was scared. Mama and papa told me that you went to look for him.. thats when I realized that you do care for us and if that was me you'd do the same even if I was a brat to you. You care for us... and I care for everyone of you guys. I'm sorry Beck." She says.

"It's all good. Doesn't make me love you any less, you're my sister I'm always going to care for you." I said bringing her in for a hug. We hugged then after a short while we pulled away.

"You guys lets get to bed." Mama said.

"Can Austin and I stay the night? We're too tired to drice back to our place." I said.

"Of course! We all sleep in the living room tonight. Family night, we all sleep together." She announced. We all nodded and made our way inside. What a long night it has been.

********The Next Day********
*****Austin's P.o.v.****
I woke up early to try and get things done but in order to get up from the couch I had to get Becky off of me which wasn't really a problem. I picked her up and placed her gently back onto the couch slowly, I tip-toed over the kids that were asleep on the floor and put my jacket on. I checked to see what time it was,

"5:50?" I whispered to myself. I slipped my shoes on and walked out the house, I closed the door silently behind me and got into my car quickly.

*****A few minutes later*****
I arrived at the store, good thing they opened early today. As soon as I got out of the car I walked in with a cart, throwing streamers, napkins, plates, and a 'happy birthday' banner into it.

I went to the cake aisle and picked one out that Becky would like, I had the lady write "Happy Birthday Becks <3" on it and within a few minutes she was done. I put it in the cart and went on buying more stuff. 20 minutes after buying party supplies, I bought her a big bouquet of red roses and balloons.
She's going to love this, maybe all last minute but last minute plans are great.

*****Becky's P.o.v.*****
"Do you think she'll wake up any time soon?" I hear a voice close to me. I kept myself from chuckling still having my eyes closed.