You and I

****The next day****
After telling my parents about the great news we decided to get back home. I called in telling Z that I found a better job than just working at a pretzel stand, he asked about my new job and I told him that I was signed at a record label, he congratulated me also wished me a happy late birthday. After we ended the call Austin came in with a huge smile,

"I'm glad you quit your job honestly."

"And why is that? I'm going to miss eating a pretzel for free." I pouted.

"I felt that Z had a thing for you." He says,

"Aww.. was Carter a bit upset because my boss had a crush on me?" I teased.

"No... I was mad. Completely different than jealousy if that's what you're trying to say." Austin said.

"Nuh-uh! You? Jealous?!" I said acting surprised.

"Shush Becky." He says.

"Nooo!! You were freaking jealous! That's a bonus!" I smiled widely.

"Alright, alright I was jealous. Only because you're mine and only mine, I don't like sharing my Rebbeca Gomez." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Same with this guy." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"There's this guy?! I thought it was me! Great now I have conpetetion! Name please." He said sternly.

"His name is Austin Carter Mahone. A boy I'm completely in love with." I said, his eyes went wide.

"Austin Carter Mahone is me!" He smiles.

"Well duh!" I laughed.

"You know? I never really gave you your last birthday present at the end of the day." He smirks.

"Oh boy... I have a feeling its-"

"Yuuup!" He interrupts me and pushes me back gently onto the bed.

********Hours later********
We were now watching tv in bed haven't moved for a while,

"Austin..." I said.

"Yes Beck?" He says.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I said looking up at him.

"And you think I don't want to spend mine with you?! I fucking love you Becky, I don't know how I'd survive without you to wake up to every morning." He says which makes me smile.

"Can you just promise me something." I said.

"Anything."

"Promise me... when we're old enough. We'd get married, have little us running around this house, and that we'd have everything we need for them." I said locking my eyes in his.

"I promise. I'd love for us to have little kids running around!" He chuckles.

"Well you would make a great dad." I laugh.

"And I know you will make a great mom." He says.

"Also, lets not let fame get the best of us.. or for them to take advantage. We're always going to stay the same, matured or not, we will always be the same person around others and with each other. I don't want to be a bad example or set any bad examples to others." I said.

"Yeah, I know. I promise you I'll always be the same, goofy, dumb, immatured, and lovely guy you've always known." He says.