San Antonio, Texas

*A few days later, No one's P.o.v.*
Everything was so far so good, Austin and Becky are dating even though they're brother and sister. They know that it's wrong but love is love, they're back in San Antonio, Texas. They are cleaning the house, they are helping each other pack their mom's stuff in a box. They are planning the funeral 2 weeks from then, and trying to figure out on what to do when they go back to school.

"Austin... what's going to happen when we go back to school?" Becky asked as she neatly placed her mom's book in an empty box.

"Honestly, I have no clue, but if people start talking about stupid things ignore them. They don't know what they are saying." Austin said as he grabbed another box and took clothes off of hangers and folding them neatly into the box. Becky sighs,

"What are we going to do about us?" Becky asks. She pulls out three more books and places them in the box. Austin puts down a few more clothes onto the bed then walks over to her,

"I don't know but hey, we will get through this together. I love you and you know that I will do everything that I can to protect you." Austin said.

"You can't protect me at school, you're the cool one there. I'm a nobody." Becky sighs.

"You are somebody to me, a very special one too. I'll act like the over protective brother, I'll have you with me wherever I go and say that I'm over protective because I realized you're all I have left after mom died. And you are, I don't want to lose you." Austin said embracing her in a hug, Becky nodded and cried in his chest thinking about Michelle.

*The Next Day, First day back at school, Becky's P.o.v.*

I wake up to my annoying alarm clock beeping, which means it's 6:30. I groaned and shut it off. I dragged myself out of my bed and walked out to the living room then into the kitchen. I made myself some coffee in the coffee maker, I took a few sips and looked outside the kitchen window. The skies are gray, and the sun didn't shine. Just the way I like it, I walked slowly back into my room and got dressed for school. I rolled my eyes at the thought of school, I hate it. Hopefully no one bugs me or talks to me. I'm invisible and I'd like to stay like that. I quickly brushed my teeth then grabbed my clothes for today.

I hear lights knocks at my bedroom door, I was barely putting my shirt on when Austin walked in. I had my jeans on but not my shirt, he was about to say something but then his eyes landed on my bra. I put my hands on my hips and say,

"Austin? My eyes are up here."

"U-uhm no they're not, you're eyes are big. I'm staring at them right now." He says. I rolled my eyes playfully and put my shirt on.

"Yes?" I asked as he removed his eyes from my breasts.

"Uhm... I just wanted to know if you were up." He said.

I sat on my bed as I put my shoes on.

"Well I am." I said. My room was still a bit dim, because I haven't moved the curtains. Austin walks in fromt of me pulling me up. I was about to say something until his lips met mine. I kissed him back and then I suddenly felt being lightly pushed down back onto my bed. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Austin, I just put on my pants and I'm not going to take them off right now. Plus we are going to be late." I said, but that didn't stop him. He attacked my neck with his lips and started sucking low on my collar bone, a moan escaped from my lips. I guess that turned him on since he sucked harder, instead of pain it gave me pleasure. I moaned a little more, he kept sucking a little longer then he stops and finally licks it. He looks at me and smirks, he pecks my lips then gets up.