Foggy Day

I wake up in the middle of a drive then I hear light raindrops hit the car. I turn my head to find Austin taking a sip of coffee? Yeah I believe it's coffee. I stay quiet without making any noise I sit back a bit laying my head back as well. I saw Austin look in the small little mirror, his hazel eyes met with my big brown ones.

"So I see that you're up." He sighs. I turn my cheek ignoring him and look out the window. He sighs once again making a left turn. I felt my phone buzz, I take it out from my pocket and see that it was a message from Bryce. "Hey(:" the message said, I smile and respond with a 'Hi'.

"Who are you texting?" Austin asked. I looked at the gray clouds and the fog that covered the road as I ignored him once again.

"Fine, you leave me no choice." He pulls up at an empty sidewalk and gets off. I see him go around to my side. I tried to lock the door before he could open it but too late. He got in and looked at me, I rolled my eyes and look the other way folding my arms against my chest. I felt him grab my face and kiss me. I pulled him away keeping my lips sealed in a form of a '__' line. He grabbed my face again and kissed me on the lips, I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't budge. I still kept my lips sealed not kissing back. He pulled away and threatened,

"If you don't kiss me back, then I'll take this farther and we will be stuck here for good."  My eyes grew wide, without saying a word I grabbed his face and kissed him. I guess he was suprised because it took him a while to kiss back. I shouldn't have kissed him! This is wrong! He's my brother, this isn't right! But why does it feel so right if it isn't?!

I didn't want to pull away so I didn't, so here I am kissing my brother. Yeah that sounds weird, but I just can't pull away from his lips I'm afraid if I do I'll want more. With all my thinking going on I felt his tongue slip in my mouth. Oh god, now we're macking it... aren't we? Greeeaaat just great, note my sarcasm.

As I keep kissing him back he gently pushes me on my back against the car seat, he placed his leg in between both of my legs. He then moved his lips to my jaw and kissed down to my neck. He moved around my neck with gis lips trying to find my sweet spot. Once he found it he started licking, kissing and sucking hard. I moaned as he kept kissing my neck. When I realized where he was going to take this, I stopped and shot up.

"Let's go, I need to go back to the hotel." I said. He looks at me and says,

"Woah, turned on much? Let's just do it here no one is looking." He attacked my lips once again. I shook my head.

"No! I want to leave now! If you won't drive then I will!" I said pushing him off of me as I got out and then got back in but this time in the driver's seat. I recognized this street all I needed was to drive for five minutes going straight then make a right then another right. I heard snoring and I turned my head quickly to see if that was Austin. Yes, it was him good thing he's asleep than annoying me the whole ride there of how horny he was.

What a foggy day it is today, I love it when it fogs especially when it rains and the gray skies. I love walking in the rain, it's a good way to make me clear my thoughts.

*10 minutes later*

We are finally here! I parked in the empty spot next to a white smaller car, I got out from the driver's seat and then made my way to the back seat to wake up Austin. I open the car door and quietly got close to his ear.

"WAKE UP WE ARE HERE!!" I yelled then laughed my ass off when he jumped up.

"Fucking shit! What the fuck Becky?!" He said covering his ear. He got out and closed the door. We walked inside to the hotel, when we got to our room I saw..... Camila sitting on the couch filing her nails. I rolled my eyes as I walked in. She looks up and see's me.

"Wow, look the slut had a whole lot of fun at the "mall"." She said air quoting the word. Austin walked up to her then sat down and kissed her cheek.

"Why you say that babe?" He asked.

"Look at her neck then tilt your head a bit to your right." He did as she told and laughs.

"Yeah she's a whore." He says. I felt tears form my eyes but I blink then away then walk into a different room. I shut the door behind me and plopped on the bed. Why is he so fucking confusing?! Why apologize then kiss me and now be a fucking asshole? Ugh I guess I'll never know.

I woke up to a buzzing sound, I pulled out my from my pocket and unlocked it.

"Hello?" I asked in a raspy voice.

"Hey Becky it's Bryce." I instantly woke up and sat up against the bed frame.

"Oh hey Bryce." I said.

"I was just calling to ask if everything was alright, you weren't answering any of my texts so I thought something bad had happened." He said.

"Oh sorry, I was asleep this whole time, I just came back from being stuck in the middle of nowhere and gas was running low, so my brother had to come and get me. He was tired so we slept in the truck and we didn't get bak till now." I yawned.

"Oh shit, you could have called me to help you." He laughs.

"I didn't want to bug you." I said.

"If it's you then it' s no biggie." He said. I hope he can't hear me die inside because I just did and ny cheeks are all red.

"Thanks.... I guess thats what I'm suppose to say. Haha." I nervously laugh. He chuckles and says,

"I have to go but I'll text you later, have a nice night." He says.

"Okay, thanks, you too." I said before we hung up. I got up and walked back to the living room, I saw the whore a.k.a Camila asleep on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her body.... wait what the fuck? Why is she naked? I walked into the kitchen and found Austin in his boxers. I rolled my eyes, of course they had sex on the couch. Atleast I'm not going yo be in pain when I wake up. I saw Austin smirk at me. I walked to the cabinet and pulled out a mug.

"Don't look at me like that, you manwhore." I said setting the mug down and bent down to get a pot until I felt a slap on my ass. I quickly looked up at Austin.

"That was a nice view." He winks as I stand up and go close to his face. He looks at my lips and then back at my eyes licking his lips. I slapped him really hard on his cheek. He groaned and looked at me.

"Fiesty, I love it!" He growled. I sent him a disgusted look.

"Go get it from her."I said pointing at Camila.

"But I want it from you." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. With all my strength I pushed him back and grabbed the pot, filled it up with water and let it boil on the oven.

"Too bad, you have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend." I said. Even if he didn't have a girlfriend I still wouldn't give him anything. His face went stern.

"Who's your boyfriend? Do I know him?" He asked.

"Nope, I met him at the mall the other day. Well he isn't my boyfriend... yet." I smirked and walked back to the room leaving him there confused.

After 10 minutes passed I walked back to the kitchen and poured the hot water in the mug then added two spoons of coffee, then brown sugar, and milk. I took the mug into the room and then walked out to the balcony. Yes, there's a balcony instead of a window. I sat there and took a sip of my coffee as I watched the gray clouds move slowly as well as the fog. I grab my phone and see that there was a message from Bryce.

I love this Foggy Day.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

////////////A\N:\\\\\\\\\
HI CHIPMUNKS! I UPDATED THIS TODAY BECAUSE ITS RAINING FINALLY SO I WONT BE BUSY AND SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN TOMORROW SO I MIGHT NOT UPDATE TOMORROW BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE MORE TODAY! VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT<3