Hey

*A few days later*
Ms.Gomez entered the room with a file,

"This is it, I asked Dr.Kritlez if I could send some tests down to the lab, he actually approved of it. I just recieved it now, it's in here." She says waving the file to me.

"Of course I had to have a good explanation for it." She said. I got up and walked over to her. She opened to file and read the results.

"T-the r-results say th-that she's 99% my daughter...... but how could this be?" She asks herself. A big smile grew on my face, Becky's not my sister... so that means... we have a chance of being together!

"I believe what happened here is that they switched up yours and my mom's babies. You were suppose to have the baby which is Becky, and my mom's supposed to have the miscarrage. You should know that the nurses here aren't very good at their jobs because of lots of gossip which they worry about more than what they were supposed to do. I'm pretty glad she's your daughter because... I love her. A lot. Not in a brotherly kind way, way more than that." I said.

"I understand, I saw that when you walked in. You were breaking down when you saw her, and I knew that it was love. That's why I had asked if you were her boyfriend but it shocked me when you said brother." She laughs.

"Yeah, but I had a feeling we weren't related because she looks nothing like me and nothing like my mom. She's beautiful but no eye color, nose, not hair. She looked more latina." I said. She nodded.

"She does look latina." She said looking at her.

"It's been weeks, she hasn't woken up yet." I said in a worried tone.

"She'll wake up, I'm sure of it." She smiles. We just stand here and watched her as she sleep silently, everything was silent except for the beeping monitors.

"I need to get back to work, take care of this. I have an extra copy in my bag, this one's your's and Becky's, and I want Becky to stay with you but I would like to spend some time with her to get to know her when she wakes." I quickly nodded and said,

"Of course, thank you." She gave me a hug and then left. I said next to Becky in a chair.

"Baby, I knew it! I knew something was going to happen! We can finally be together!" I cried out of joy. I wiped the tears streaming down my cheeks, and held her hand.

"I know you can hear me Becky, I just wanted you to know what is going on, Michelle isn't your mom which is my mom, it turns out Ms.Gomez is you're real mom." I said, I kissed her hand.

"I promise baby, that once we are out of here I'mma spoil you till you get tired of it." I chuckled. I just sat here and watched her sleep for about a good 2 hours. I heard the door swing open and Jimmy appeared in the room. Ugh, what does this bitch want? He rushed over to Becky and saw me holding her hand.

"Why are you holding her hand? You're her brother! You don't give a shit about her! Leave her alone, don't touch her." He said as he grabbed her other hand as he looked at her.

"Excuse you? First of all, she doesn't love you, she loves me. Go back to your little girlfriend Sabrina, you're the one who never visited Becky, why now?" I ask. He looked at me weirdly,

"She can't love you, someone who raped her who is her very own brother! You make me sick." He spat. Okay, I've had it. I got up and went over to him and grabbed him by his shirt.

"Look. Becky and I aren't related and I have proof, it turns out she and my real sibling were switched at birth, look for yourself." I said throwing the file at him. He opened it and read the results, his eyes widened.