Make-out Monday

I woke up to a lovely smell of coffee, I forced myself out of the comfortable bed and walked into the kitchen. Austin walked over to the table and set the mug of coffee down, I sat in the chair and grabbed the mug and took a sip. The hot liquid burn my lip,

"You know I just set it out." He chuckles. I held onto my lip that I just burned with my fingers.

"Well.. I thought it was going to be warmer." I said as he chuckles once again.

"Baby, you okay?" He asks sitting down in the chair next to mine with a mug in his hand and the steam going out slowly like as if it were dancing together then disappears in the thick air.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I let go of my lip.

"So... Mrs.Gomez, she uhm, asked why didn't you meet up with her on saturday." He says as he looks down at the mug. My eyes grew wide,

"Oh my god! Austin! I forgot about that! Give me your phone I need to call her!" I panicked.

"Hold on, chill! I talked to her just an hour ago saying how you weren't feeling well and that on Wednesday you'll go over to her house and talk to catch up there." He says. I smiled,

"Thanks, babe. You're the best!" I hugged him. He hugs back then pulls away,

"And there's one more thing..." He says,

"And that is?" I asked.

"A family suprise.." He said. My eyes widened, I'm not good at meeting people. Oh my, especially my family members. I'm not great at introducing myself to people, I still remember how I tried to talk to Alex.

"A-Austin! I-I can-n't t-t-alk t-to p-peopl-le! You know t-that!" I said, I felt the walls closing in on me as I tried to catch my breath, my heart was beating fast. I know I may seem like I'm making a big deal out of nothing but if you were in my shoes you would have been the same way. I have social anxiety and sometimes I can panic in front of people without realizing it.

"Becky! Calm down! Take deep breathes... in, out, in, and out." He said as I followed his instructions.

"Beck, I'll be with you. I'm not crazy lettin you go by yourself and make a big scene with an attack. Baby, I'll be by your side until it's over." he says as he holds onto my hand.

"Thanks, I love you." I said.

"I love you too, now finish your coffee so we can go out and eat today." He says, I nod and take another sip of my coffee.

*Later that day*
We are at the mall right now and I dragged him into Victoria's Secret.

"Oh! Baby model these for me when we get home!" He says as he takes a black lacey thong and shows it to me, he wiggles his eyebrows and I laugh.

"No, how about I buy 2 undergarmets and 1 bra without modeling them for you? Okay? Okay." I said as I disappeared to the underwear and bra section laughing to myself. Austin appears behind me and puts a red bra in my face,

"My favorite color and look your size!" He smiles.

"Haha no." I said. He groans and disappears back into the thong section. Horny much? I laugh to myself and grabbed 2 black undergarmets and 1 blue bra. I have many more at home I just needed new ones. Once we paid we walked hand in hand to the food court,

"Baby, what do you want to eat?" he asks.

"Cookies!!" I smile as I looked at the bakery shop near the pizza shop.

"Baby, you need to eat food!" He says.

"That is food, whatever goes in your mouth is food." I said. He bursts out laughing,

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"That's what she said.." He laughs more.

"Oh my god, Austin!" I gasp as I punched his arm.

"You said it I didn't!" He says.

"Whatever now you ruined my appetite." I said.

"Ugh, well I'm hungry so let's go get some pizza." He smiles. We walk to the pizza shop and he ordered a large cheese pizza. After it was done we walked out, I kept looking at the bakery craving some delicious soft cookies.

"Baby, you really want cookies don't you?" He asks.

"Yes.." I said giving him the puppy face.

"Ugh, alright." He says.

"Yay!" I smile, and I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh, that's not all just wait till later." He smirks as we walk in the bakery.

"Austin! What's wrong with you today?" I laughed.

"Nothing! I'm just in the mood!" He laughs again.

"Ugh, weirdo!" I said. He bought me 8 small cookies and once I had the bag in my hands I grabbed one and bit into it devouring the good soft taste.

"Hey! I want one!" He pouted.

"Too bad, Mahone!" I said.

"Haha, you're a Mahone too though!" He smiles. I roll my eyes but then I remembered I'm a Gomez not a Mahone. I never was a Mahone.

"Austin.. I'm not a Mahone.. remember? I'm a Gomez." I sighed.

"Don't worry baby, you'll be a Mahone one day just wait." He smiles. What does he mean by that? Oh well I'll just smile to not start a conversation about that. Austin and I sat down at a table for two, then Austin opened up the pizza box and took a slice. I grabbed one after him and took a bite.

*1 hour later*

"Ready to go?" Austin asks as I finish my 4th slice. I nodded and grabbed my bags as he grabbed the empty pizza box and threw it away. He helped me by carrying the other two in my left hand, we walked out with his arm around my waist heading to the car.

Once we got in I turned on the radio and my song came on as he drove.

"Baby, you're so classic!" I sang along with Mkto. Austin smiles at me as he see's me having a blast singing. Once he parked the car we grabbed our bags and headed inside. As soon as we were done putting our new clothes away I walked into the living room and laid down on the couch then sighed in relief that I was finally done. Soon after Austin hovered over me,

"Guess what today is!" He smiles.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Make-out Monday." He says soon after placing his lips ontop of mine. I laughed a little in the inside cause of his weird excuse to make out today.

_________________________
////A\N\\\\:
HALLOW CHIPMUNKS! I KNOW IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I HAD LAST UPDATED ON THIS BOOK BUT I UPDATED NOW!:) PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BECSTIN FAN-FIC "THE SKATER NEXT DOOR" I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FIRST CHAPTER! VOTE AND COMMENT!<3

P.S. YES I WILL UPDATE ON MY OTHER STORY LIKE THIS ONE AS WELL WHILE I WRITE THE NEW ONE!:)