Lies

*The Next Day*
I woke up hearing yelling coming from the living room. I rubbed my left eye and yawned. I got up and dragged myself in the living room where I was hearing shouts.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" Austin yells at Camila as I sat down on the couch.

"BECAUSE I STILL DO! WHY IS THAT SUCH A BAD THING AUSTIN?!" She yells back. I look at both of them and then look down at the coffee table, I see one mug on the table and I knew it was Austin's because Camila doesn't drink coffee. She drinks latte's and all that crap, I grab it and took a sip. I paid my full attention back on them. They didn't even notice I had walked in and sat down. I would and I could say something but it isn't any of my business. I took another sip and watched Camila roll her eyes to what Austin was saying.

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT STUPID ASSHOLE! YOU KNOW WHAT? GO BACK TO HIM! I DON'T NEED YOU! JUST GO!" He shouts, you can tell he was mad because the veins in his neck were popping out. Camila's face softens up.

"No. I'm sorry, I'll never talk to him again!" She cries.

"NO! GO! I DON'T NEED YOU!" Austin yells. Camila turns and looks at me.

"This is your fault! You little bitch you better watch your back!" Camila threatens me. I just look at her and take another sip of the coffee not saying a thing.

"DON'T YOU DARE BLAME BECKY! SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, YOU DID! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MEY FACE OUT OF MY FREAKING LIFE!" Austin yells once again. I see him grab her by her arm and drag her out. She had messy bed-hair and her eyes red and puffy, her face was mostly pinkish redish. But like I gave a fuck about it. Austin slammed the door he then walked over next to me and sat down. He angrily sighs, I looked up at the ceiling taking one last sip of the coffee and then stood up.

"Well thanks, now bye." Was all I said before making my way back to the room. I unplug the charger from my phone and read a message that Bryce had sent me.

Bryce: Hey Becks, let's meet up at the corner bakery on Standfrade, see you there at 1 p.m.

I check the time and it was 12:30, I quickly ran to the bathroom and stripped off my clothes then jumped in the shower.

*10 minutes later*
I finished blow drying my hair and I threw on my black and grey top with dak jeans. I then applied a bit of make-up which is my usual, mascara and lip gloss. I brushed my hair and parted it in two straightened down. I put my black sweater on with my black boots. I made my way to the living room. I quickly texted Blythe an 'Okey See ya there!'. I shoved my phone into my pocket, then grabbed the keys from the table. Austin shot up quickly and asked,

"Where are you going now?!"

"Out." I said.

"Nope not alone again you're not." He said as he took the keys from me. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the hotel following Austin.

*A few minutes later in the car*

"Where to?" Austin asked.

"The corner bakery on Standfrade, I'm meeting someone there so don't get out I'll bring you something to drink and eat. But don't come in." I said.

"Alright, fine." He said as he made a left. Within 5 minutes we got there, I quickly got off and walked inside. I see Bryce sitting at a booth waiting. I walked up to him and greeted him a hug. He hugged back,

"Hey, Becks." He said.

"I'm going to buy something for my brother who is waiting outside for me, I'll give him his things and I'll be right back." I said as he nodded.