Bullshit

I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"NO YOU DO NOT! STOP SAYING ALL THIS CRAP! YOU AND I BOTH NOW IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE WE ARE, FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, SIBLINGS!" I yell. He stopped the car and turned to look at me.

"DON'T YOU THINK I ALREADY KNOW THAT?! THAT'S WHY I THINK I'M GOING CRAZY ALREADY IN LOVE WITH YOU! FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DO LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT! I HATE THIS! I HATE THAT WE ARE SIBLINGS!" Austin yelled.

"BULLSHIT! EVEN IF WE WEREN'T SIBLINGS I STILL WOULD NEVER EVER BE WITH A DISGUSTING GUY LIKE YOU! YOU'RE A BASTARD AND I HATE YOU MORE THAN EVER!" I yelled. He looked at me and his eyes were watering, turning a bit redish.

"Well, I guess this is all bullshit to you then. I already told you how I feel, believe me or not. I already told you so don't even ask later, I love you and that's it." He says looking into my eyes, I can tell he was trying his very best to not let the tears fall from his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away and looked out the window, I felt tears pouring out of my eyes. Why am I crying? I have no reason to fucking cry! Ugh, I just want to go home.

I heard Austin lean back in his seat, he slammed his palms on the wheel and cursed under his breath. Before I could say anything his phone rang.

"Hello?" He said in a raspy voice. A few seconds past and his eyes grew wide.

"What?" He asked, I see a river of tears stream down his cheeks.

"Okay... I-It's alright, thank you for doing everything you could. Bye." Austin says before hanging up.

"B-becky..." He cries.

"What happened?" I asked.

"M-mom.. she's gone...." Austin said before breaking down.

"A-austin what do you mean she's gone?!" I asked. He just kept crying he wouldn't answer me.

"AUSTIN FUCKING CARTER MAHONE! ANSWER ME! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY SHE'S GONE?!" I yell at the top of my lungs, my voice cracked at the end and my eyes filled up with tears. I shook my head thinking the possibility of her being dead.

"No... no... NO SHE CAN'T BE! NO!!" I scream and got off of the car. I punched the the side door and crried letting everything out. For a few minutes I couldn't breath, I had cried so much that I couldn't catch my breath, my heart ached knowing that my mom isn't here anymore. First Luke and now my mom, who's next? Hopefully I am. I turned my back against the door and slid down feeling hopeless, I hugged my knees and calmed myself down. I have a massive headache because of being upset. I felt a presence that sat next to me, I didn't want to look up but my guess is that it's Austin because no one else could be here in the empty road besides Austin and I.

"Becky..." Austin sniffled. I didn't answer. Austin sighs and says,

"I'm sorry, for everything. For blaming you for Luke's death, making your life hell, always calling you shit, just everything. I promis-" I interrupted him saying,

"No, I've heard it all before Austin. And I'm sick and tired of it, you don't mean it! You never do! Watch later like in a few days you'll go back to calling me a whore and a slut, well thanks to you I'm not a virgin. That's what you wanted, and you got it. I can never take it back, it's already done with. I don't want anything to do with you." I said as I stared at the ground emotionless.

"Becky please, don't make shit worse than it already is. I love you, and nothing is going to change that. Not even the fact that you have a boyfriend now and that we're brother and sister. No matter what I'll always love you. I'm sorry I took it, I really am. I'm an idiot and an asshole for that, but I may be a bigger one to you. You hate me, and I hate me too. I'm also really sorry for calling you all those things, I.. I was just jealous of you." He sighed.

"Why jealous of me?" I ask.

"You are perfect, good grades, good looking, doesn't let anyone push you around, you don't get into anything that involves fights unless you start them or someone else starts with you, you were mom's favorite child, you always do the right thing, you are like a perfect angel. I knew I would never be like that, and I became jealous which caused me to call you all those things. Until I realized all this fucking time I've been in love with you." He said.

"We can't, I-I mean I just don't feel the same." I said. Of course I feel the freaking same, but I can't I know it's wrong.

"Becky, don't lie to me." he said.

"No, I like Bryce." I lied once again. Austin sighed and said,

"I knew you would never fall for a guy like me."

"Austin, if we weren't siblings of course I would fall for you. In an instant, but since we are I don't feel comfortable with being in love with you back. Like I love you but in a family meaning way, I'm sorry." I lied, gah! I never lie this much!

"Yeah.... me too." He says as he gets up and walks back inside the car. I sighed and did the same thing. It was silent for a while, until he started the car and drove us back to the hotel.

*At the hotel*

I sat there thinking about what to do now. I need to make Austin not be so sad, ever since we arrived he's been so silent and hasn't said a word. He hasn't moved a muscle, he's just laying there on the couch. Oh great, there's only one way to make him happy but it will make me even more disgusted and- ugh just do it Becky. You already did it once you can do it again. No! You're with Bryce remember? He doesn't have to know and plus we'll be going back to San Antonio, Texas in 2 days so he won't know. I rolled my eyes and made my way out to the living room. I can't believe I'm going to actually do this.

As soon as I saw Austin I jumped on him and immediatly started kissing him. He was taken back a bit but then kissed back, I wanted to pull away and say sorry that itwas a mistake but no I have to make him happy again even though we are still grieving from our mom's passing. I forced myself to keep my lips on his while I ripped off his shirt, he made me jump on him once again as he stood up still not breaking our lips apart. He carried me over to the room, I let a tear slip down my cheek knowing that it's going to happen again. I quickly wiped it away before Austin could see it. Austin put me gently on the bed and he towered over me, this is going to be a long night.

•_•_•_•_•_•__•_•_•_•_•_••_•_•_•_•
//////A\N\\\\\:
SORRY I DIDN'T UPLOAD YESTERDAY MY PHONE DIED WHEN I WAS HALFWAY THROUGH THIS AND IT GOT DELETED SINCE I DIDN'T SAVE IT SO I'M SORRY!! I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER TONIGHT THIS TIME I HAVE MY CHARGER NEAR ME! WELL MERRY CHRISTMAS EVEN THOUGH MY CHRISTMAS SUCKED BUT HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT ONE! VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT <3