I'll be

*The Next Day*
As soon as I finished my online classes for today I heard my phone buzzing.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hey, Beck. It's Alex." He spoke through the phone.

"Oh, hey Alex." I said.

"Hey uhm do you want to go out with me?" He asks.

"Wait... what was that?" I ask.

"Like as friends, to go to the mall." He laughs. I sighed in relief,

"Okay, I'll get dressed and meet you there." I said.

"Alright see ya then." He says. I hung up and ran to get dressed. I took a shower then threw on a red skirt with a black crop top, I then put a red beanie on. Lastly, I threw on my black and white converse on. I applied some eye liner and mascara, then chapstick on my lips.

"Ready." I said to myself.

I grabbed my phone and walked out.

"Baby where are you going?" Austin asks.

"To the mall, Alex wants to meet up." I said. Austin looks up at me and then shuts his laptop.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because he just wants to hang out. I guess he wants to talk to me about something." I said.

"I'll go." He says.

"No, Austin. You trust me, don't you?" I asked looking at me. He sighs and nods,

"Yes I do."

"Then? Let me go, I'll be back later. I love you." I said as I pecked his lips before I left. I walked out to the car and drove off to the mall.

*At the mall*
I got out of the car and walked into the double doors of the mall.

"Hey, well don't you look great." I heard a voice say. I turned to my right to find Alex sitting there on the white bench near the vans store.

"Thanks, and you don't look too bad yourself." I said.

"So, shall we go eat?" He asks.

"We shall." I smile as we walk to the food court. As soon as we bought our food and sat down,

"So there's this girl.." He started.

"Oh really?" I said as my eyes light up.

"Yeah she's amazing, but she's also confusing me." He says as he bites into his sandwich.

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Monique." He smiles.

"Why is she confusing?" I asked wit a smile, I never knew he liked Monique.

"Because she's sweet and all with me but she's also sweet to everyone else. I wanted to find out if she likes me back but you know I'm not really good with girls and..... I'm also dating Sarah." He rolls his eyes. Wait... what the fuck?

"Dude! You like Monique but you're dating Sarah?!" I asked.

"Yeah but Sarah's cheating on me anyways, so I'm going to break up with her tomorrow." He said.

"Oh. So you like Monique? Also known as my kind of best friend?" I smirk.

"Wait... what the hell? You two are best friends? You know her?" He asks.

"Yeah, she's the one who told Austin that Camila, Krista, and Delilah where the ones who held me down and beat the shit out of me." I said.

"Wow, isn't she amazing?" He asks.