Unexpected Part 2

*At the hospital, Austin's P.o.v.*

I'm sitting here in the waiting room biting my nails. I'm waiting to recieve some news about Becky. I see the doctor walk out of Becky's room, I quickly jump up and run over to him.

"Doc, what's wrong with my sister?" I asked worriedly.

"Calm down, she is resting she's fine. She just got de-hydrated, how long has she not eaten for?"

"3 weeks." I sighed.

"If she had it going for months without drinking any water, she would have been dead." The doc said.

"Oh god, but she's fine now right?" I ask.

"Yes, she is just resting but she's awake. You can go in and see her if you like." He says before he walks away. I entered the room to find her hooked up on two monitors. I quietly sat down on a chair beside the bed. She was just looking at me with her big brown eyes. She takes a deep breath and asks,

"Why didn't you just leave me there?" I sent her a puzzled look.

"Why would I leave you there to die?" I ask.

"I didn't want you to take me here so that they can bring me back to concious. I wanted to die, why didn't you just let me be?" She asks once again.

"Becky, you're lying. You and I both know you don't want to die. You just want to be with Luke..." Was all that came out of my mouth. Her eyes were watering already, oh shit what did I just do?

"Well it's better to be with Luke than here having you hit me, argue with you, and just being hated by you!" She yells.

"I don't hate you..... alright alright I do. But the only reason why is because I'm jealous of you. You're miss perfect, you're everything mom ever wanted. Everyone else is proud of you too, you were the one who bonded with Luke. After Luke died, I started hating you because you are just like him. The cute smile, the adorable cheeks, the giggle, even your eyes. But except his was blue and yours is brown, yet both of you have them big." I admit.

"Oh, I didn't expect you to say all that. But why do you have to always assume that I'm a hooker, slut, a bitch, and a whore? What did I ever do to you to make you hate me and say all those things?" She asks letting the water from her eyes race down her cheeks.

"Don't cry. I'm sorry for all of that, I'm sorry that I let Camila bring you down, I'm sorry that I called you all those things when you're better than that. I guess thats why I do.. Camila is the slut that I never wanted to admit cause she's my girlfriend, but you're not. You're beautiful, wise, amazing, have respect for yourself. Now I hate myself for hating you." I said. I looked down then I saw all the needles that where in her hand she was talking but I didn't hear her because I was too busy looking at her wrist. She doesn't... she shouldn't... no. I get up from my chair and look at her with wide eyes. She send me a puzzled look.

"Austin... why are you starring at me with wide eyes? What did I do?" She asks. I go around the bed and lift her arm up, I pull her sleeve up and show her all the scars.

"HOW DID THESE GET ON HERE??!" I yelled.

"A-Austin I don't know. Oh! Jimmy's dog... uhm what's his name again, oh yeah Flebang! He scratched me whenever I go over to his house, always on the same wrist, I don't know why that dog has issues." She lies. I can tell she's lying, she kept studering.

"DON'T LIE TO ME! I KNOW YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF! WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" I yelled once again.

"B-becuz I'm not good enough! I'm a bitch! I'm a whore! I'm a slut! I'm fat! I'm ugly! You were right! I'm all those things! I don't want to live is that what you want to hear?! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE!" She says. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"No you're not! Don't ever say that! You are beautiful, stunning, amazing, smart, not a bitch, not a whore, not a slut! You are beautiful! I don't want to hear you say that anymore!" I say.

"I'm not beautiful! I'm horrifying! I'm a monster! I'm a fat one too!" She yells. Thats it! I can't hold it in much longer!

I grabbed her face and kissed her. I know that this is wrong, but it feels right. She was shocked at first but then she gave in. After a few minutes, I pulled away.

"Don't ever say that, you're beautiful to me." I say while she just sat there in shock. I just kissed my own sister. What the hell is going on with me? I should be pacing around the room saying sorry that I didn't mean for that to happen but for some reason, I didn't. It feels right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

////A\N\\\\

No it's not the final chapter! So don't think that! It's just the beginning! There's more drama in this story so stay tuned! Vote and Comment(if you want)<3