Thinking Out Loud

*Still at Becky's P.o.v.*
After we left we went through the drive thru at McDonald's. Now we are back at the hotel, and by the looks of it Austin is eager to eat. I casually walked to the casually walked to the couch and sat down. I was going through instagram as he went to the dining table to eat.

"Becky, come eat!" He yells as I hear him take out the food.

"Nah I'm good." I said.

"Don't give me that crap, you heard what the doctor said. Now get up and eat for once, stop being so stubborn." He says as he chews on a french fry. I roll my eyes and ignored him. I continue staying at my spotscrolling through posts, I heard Austin get up and stand in front of me. I soon felt him pick me up and throw me over his shoulders.

"You know this isn't something you do to get someone to do what you want." I groaned.

"Well look at you know, you can't do anything about it." He said as he walked over to the dining table. He put me sitting down on a chair that was facing his. I cross-folded my arms against my chest and looked at him.

"You'll thank me for this one day." He said as he looked at me. I smirked and stood up. He was about to say something but I interrupted him by kissing his neck.

"Why don't we just forget about this and finish what I just started in the room?" I whisper. He opened his eyes and said,

"No, eat." He said sternly, pushing me off and back into the chair. I rolled my eyes annoyed that my plan didn't work. Austin placed 2 big mac's and 3 french fry cups in front of me, I stare at him wide eyed.

"Are you trying to fatten me up??" I ask.

"What? No! I want you to eat since you haven't eaten for days!" he protested. I cross-folded my arms again across my chest.

"I'm not eating." I said.

"Fine, but you're not leaving this chair nor this hotel till you eat atleast a big mac and 1 fry cup." He said as he walked back to his chair. He had the same thing as I did. It's easy for him to eat all this than for me, he can eat a whole bunch of burgers and look like he hasn't gained anything. Unlike me who will look like the size of a fucking beach ball. I stare at the food with my mouth watering but I forced myself to not eat it. I remember all those things Austin had said to me when we were little kids, I was so fat and he made fun of me because of that. He would say,"Ew, you're a shape of a potato. You're so fat, when we go to school pretend that you don't know me, say that you're not my sister. We aren't related."

I looked back at my phone trying to act normal and trying to fight back the tears that were forming my eyes, I tried to like posts but I couldn't see them clearly on my phone because my vision was blurry.

"Beck...?" Austin asked, I can feel him looking at me. I tried to sniffle as quiet as I could but failed. Austin got up and sat next to me.

"Becky look at me." He said. I shook my head and kept looking at my phone covering my face, well my eyes.

"Becky!" He said sternly. I looked up at him and his eyes widen.

"What's wrong?Why are you upset? What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing, it's nothing." I lied.

"How can it be nothing? You're crying!" He said wiping my tears away.

"I just really don't want to eat. I'm not hungry." I lied once again.

"No, something else is bothering you. Why don't you want to eat?" He asked.

"BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU ALWAYS TOLD ME WHEN WE WERE LITTLE!" I yelled. He was taken back a bit, then he had a puzzled look on his face.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to yell." I apologized. He nodded saying,

"It's alright, now tell me." I sighed.

"You always told me that I was a shape of a potato, that you were too embarrassed to see me with you at school, telling people we aren't related. All of that because I was fat." I said. His eyes widen again, he stuttered,

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doing. We were little but I know I shouldn't have said that." Austin said.

"It's okay, it's in the past. I just want to watch my weight for the rest of my life." I said.

"I didn't know just by saying that will scar you for life. I'm sorry, I really am. Please eat, just eat half of one of the big macs, and the fries." He says opening the box for me. I sighed saying,

"Fries or theighs? I pick theighs." I said as I got up and kissed his cheek. He sighed knowing he already lost this. I walked back into the room and laid down on the bed. I began to play a song from my phone, Thinking Out Loud by the one and only Ed Sheeran. I love Ed Sheeran, he's one of my favorites.

"When my haands don't play the strings the same way, mhm, I know you will still love me the same." I sang along with my eyes closed. I really loved these moments where I can be all alone just with music, music is a big part of my life. I love it, it's amazing. I love the melody to every song, the chorus, especially the bridge that conmects it all together. Mainly the lyrics, I love it when I can relate a lot to it.(A/N: That part I wrote it because it's what I mainly feel about music, it's amazing. Anyways enough about me I'mma get back to the chapter.) I kept singing, feeling the music, I felt a vibe shoot through out my body as I sang along. I love these shocks they were a good shock not a bad one, I always get them when I listen to a relatable song. Yeah it's weird, but it's just my passion for music.

"Maybe, we found love right where we arrrrree... mmm." I sang the last part of the song. I heard clapping which caused me to jump. I quickly paused my phone before the next song played.

"Austin!" I said, I felt my whole face burn a bit redish.

"Becky, I nevef heard you sing until now." Austin said in a shocked tone as if he heard an angel sing.

"You're acting like as if you just heard an angel sing. Which no angel did." I said.

"Oh but you did, and you kick ass! You're amazing!" He says.

"Well thanks, I guess. What did you want?" I ask.

"Oh, I wanted you to go back and eat. I don't care, stop being stubborn and go eat. I love you for you, I was an asshole then to you, and I'm really sorry. Right now you're worrying me. Please? Go eat." He pleaded. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine let's go." I said as I dragged him back into the kitchen.

..................**************......................
/////A\N\\\\:
HI CHIPMUNKS!! UPDATED. YES. I. DID! VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE!<3