Last Night

*The Next Day*
I woke up wrapped around in sheets, I had a major headache. I turn to my left to find Austin lightly snoring, I ran quicklyover to the bathroom vomiting everything that was in me. Good thingI was wearing my purple shorts with a white shirt, Austin shot up but then groaned. I just kept vomiting, my throat burned after and my headache began to hurt more. Austin walks over to me rubbing his temples, I flushed the toilet and then I rinsed my mouth. I felt weak and I couldn't control myself when I walked.

"Mmm, Austin. What the hell happened last night?" I asked as I walked back into the room. My phone buzzed, just hearing that buzz made me flinch. I grabbed my phone and I read: "Unknown- Had a good time? I know I did;)." My eyes widened, what the hell happened, who is this? Since Austin was taking his turn to vomit I snuck into the living room and dialed the number.

Riing

Riing

Riing

"Hey, Becks." A guy said through the phone, what is wrong with guys and the nicknames? It's stupid.

"Who is this?" I asked pacing back and forth in the room.

"You don't remember?" I asked, I felt him smirkingas he said that.

"You were the one who was moaning my name last night, babe. You should remember." He smirked once again. My eyes widened again, I had sex with a stranger? How the fuck did this happen?

"Just tell me who the fuck you are! What even happened last night?!" I raised my voice.

"Look babe, It's Andrew, we met last night at a party. You were completely drunk, so you were up all on me, you dragged me to a room and that's where all the fucking and the moaning began. Then after we first fucked your brother came in and beat the shit out of me. He was drunk but not as drunk as you were." After that he hung up. I threw my phone down as hard as I could till it broke. Why is this happening? Why to me? I sat down and broke down crying.

"Becky? What happened?" Austin asked.

"Just leave me alone." I said as I got up and walked to the room. I slammed the door and cried more. I shook my head and said,

"This is not happening." Many times, I hit the back of my head to the wall to try to stop the pain but it just made it worse. I hugged my knees and just stayed like that for a few hours. After that I felt like throwing up again, I quickly ran into the bathroom and slammed the door.

*Austin's P.o.v.(A/N: Hopefully you guys were waiting for this cx)*

I sat down on the couch with nothing to do, I want to go and help Becky but she won't let me in. Wait... I have the key! My dumbass was just sitting here wondering if she could open up. I grabbed the key that was on top of the fridge.. yeah I hid it there because Becky being a shorty she wouldn't reach it. The key opens up to every room in the suit, I ran over to the room and unlocked it.

I hear vomiting, yup that's Becky. I unlocked the door and ran over to her then pulled her hair back. As soon as she was down she rinsed her mouth, she was about to walk out but I stood in the door way.

"Austin.. thanks, now move." She said.

"No, not until you tell me what's wrong." I said sternly. She sighs and says,

"Do you remember going to a party last night?"

"No... wait.. yeah I do." I said remembering that it was Zach's party. Yeah, how does he know where I am? Well I told him to throw a party here, not in the hotel but a house near here. He owns lots of houses around the globe. So yeah, I remember inviting Becky to come along.