Job Hunting

*Becky's P.o.v.*
The next morning I woke up in the hospital bed and found that Austin wasn't there. I sat up and looked around the room... its empty. I shot my head to the door as soon as I heard it swing open, Austin walks in.

"Hey baby." He says,

"Oh hey Austin, I thought you left home." I say.

"No, I just went to freshen up a bit but now I'm back. Do you feel okay?" He asks as he walks next to the bed. I nod a little,

"I feel better, I think I can go back home now." I said.

"Alright well get ready, I'll go get the nurse to help you unhook yourself from the needles in your arm." He says as he walks out. Since when was I hooked up to something? I hate needles. 5 minutes pass by and the nurse walks in with Austin following behind her, she does her job of unplugging me from the small monitors. As soon as she was done Austin looks at me.

"What's up? Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask as I slowly pushed myself out of the hospital bed.

"It's the house... Becky we might lose the house." He sighs. My eyes grow wide,

"Why? How?!" I ask with worry.

"I haven't found a job and the rent hasn't been paid for three weeks the money was due last week. We're behind and I don't think I'm going to find a job soon." He says as he runs his left hand through his hair.

"A-Austin! We can't lose the house! We grew up there! All of our memories are there! Mom! Luke! Us!" I said.

"Yes I know that Beck.. but we don't have money to cover up the rent." He sighs, I sighed as well. He's right, none of us have money for the rent we've been caught up in our online school that we haven't found a job. I actually forgot about how we're going to pay the bills just I forgot the bills. Now I have to find a job so we can save the house.

"I'll start job hunting today right after I get home and take a shower." I said.

"Are you sure you're okay, that you're able to go out? I'll go with you just in case." Austin says.

"Okay just because you're looking for a job as well." I said.

*After the hospital, back to their house*

I changed into red sweats and a black shirt with a black sweater. I put my hair up in a messy low bun and then threw on my converse. I met Austin down stairs, he wore black jeans and a normal plain white shirt to top it off he threw on his black snapback.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say nervously.

"Whats wrong?" He asks.

"Austin... what if we can't find a job anywhere?" I ask.

"Then we'll keep looking come on don't think like that." He says as I sigh.

"I'm sorry, you're right. I shouldn't be thinking like that." I said.

"It's okay I know we're under a lot of stress, but everythin will turn out fine. I'm going to make sure we don't lose the house." He says hugging me, I hug him back then I pull away.

"Lets go." I smile as I grab his hand in mine. He smiles in return and interwines our fingers together.

*In the car*
"Alright where to first?" I ask.

"Fast food places we'll drive around town and keep an eye out for help wanted signs." He says,

"Okay." I nod as he starts the car and drives out of the parking spot then onto the road.