Lucky Guess

****Becky's P.o.v.****

Since the police didn't do a search party to look for Anthony we split up. My parents went to the local parks Anthony would go to when he wanted some space, his brother and his sister were still at home sleeping my mother called her close sister to watch them at their house, and Austin and I went around the neighborhood to ask if they had seen him walking or being with someone.

"Thank you for your time, I'm sorry to awaken you guys. Have a wonderful night." I said to the two adults in the last house of the block. I sighed and looked at Austin.

"Who else could know where Anthony is?" I asked him.

"Hmm... I don't know bu- wait. Who was the kid's name the one who came over for dinner? I don't remember his name. Austin, do you know?" I asked.

"Mm not really but call your mom and ask her." He asks. I nod and pulled my cell phone out, I dialed her number and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Becky! Did you find him?" She cries.

"No.. ma no sign of him yet. Do you remember the kid's name Anthony invited over for dinner? His very first friend?" I asked.

"Yes of course his name is Ryan but why does that matter?" She asks.

"I think he might have gone to his house or something. You know... Anthony feels alone all the time he probably wanted to talk to him or something." I said.

"I don't know where he lives, mija. I don't know his last name either, how are we going to find him?" She cries once again.

"Don't worry, I'll find a way. I'm going to find him and bring him back to us, I promise you I won't eat or sleep until I find him no matter how long it takes me, I will bring him back. I'll call you if anything comes up." I said before I hung up.

"Rebbeca.. calm down. we are going to find him." Austin says as I embrace him with a tight hug pushing my face against his chest feeling hot tears sink through his shirt.

"What if we can't? I'm scared whoever it is will hurt him or if he'll get into any type of accident. He's alone by himself in this big huge world." I cried.

"He's only a kid... how far could he have possibly went?" He asks. After a short while I pull away and wiped the tears away from my cheeks,

"Let's go find this Ryan kid. I have a feeling he's up to no good." I said walking back to the car.

***************Anthony's P.o.v.******************

I can't believe this. I thought he was my friend. He's just sick to me now, he can't just make Bryan kidnap kids and make them their family just because they grew up without one. Its just not how it works in this life.

"Anthony. Here we can treat you way better than where you are now with those horrible people who don't love you." He says.

"No. I don't care even if you pay me a million dollars I wouldn't trade my family for any other one. Even how unfair they are I still love them no matter what, I just found out that I have a sister I never even knew about and even though we've only known each other for a short amount of time she means a lot to me because she's my REAL family." I said.

"SHUT UP! I NEVER HAD THAT SO TOO BAD YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A NEW FAMILY WHICH IS ME, BRYAN, AND MY BROTHER! THAT IS IT!" Ryan yells.

"NO! THE TODDLER ISN'T EVEN YOUR REAL BROTHER SO YOU SHUT UP AND UNTIE ME! LET ME FUCKING GO! ONCE I GET OUT OF HERE I WILL TAKE THE KID WITH ME BECAUSE I HAVE A FEELING HE MIGHT BE WHO I THINK HE IS! JUST WAIT!" I yelled with all my might.

"NO YOU WILL NEVER TAKE HIM FROM ME EVER!" He said before he left storming out of the room leaving the door open behind him.

"I need to get out of here... and I'm taking Luke with me whether he likes it or not." Yes.. the toddler is Luke. How do I know? Well... just a lucky guess.

*******************

**************

******

**

//////////A\N\\\\\\\\\\\: Sorry that the chapters are so short! I just wanted to update this book since its been a looooonnnnggg while! I love you chipmunks! Ugh, school tomorrow. I'm not really in the mood to go, school sucks. Well goodnight and vote/comment!! <3