"And why is that?" He chuckled against my lips.

"Because you're so damn tempting," I moaned and kissed him again. The entire room seemed to heat up around us as we kissed on the couch. I pushed Zayn down gently and crawled on top of him. Small moans escaped my lips as he kissed my neck softly with his arms wrapped around my body.

"We need to stop," Zayn said and held me at a distance from him.

"Someone's getting turned on?" I cocked my head to the side and he shrugged.

"I just know that if we keep on going, we will both be ripping each other's clothes off in under five minutes," He winked at me. He needed to stop winking because every time he winked I found myself getting more turned on.

"And what's wrong with that?" I said innocently. Zayn rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek softly. "I'm gonna go take a shower. That hospital shampoo did something to my hair." Zayn frowned and watched me go. I heard him turn on the TV as I walked up the stairs.

I grabbed a pair of underwear and one of his shirts. I walked into the bathroom and stripped of the clothes I was wearing. I looked up and saw my body. I had bruises still all over my body. I didn't expect them to be gone within a day, but it would have been nice. A few of the bruises on my stomach were turning a greenish color, but most of them were still purple.

I turned around and got into the shower. Zayn's shower felt ten times better than the hospital shower. I used my own shampoo and conditioner and soon I was squeaky clean. I was glad to smell like my body wash instead of generic shampoo that I had to use on my body in the hospital. I shaved everywhere because I felt prickly. When I got out of the shower, I found some lotion and coated my entire body in it before pulling my underwear and shirt on.

I brushed my hair and then walked downstairs quickly to see Zayn lying on the couch with the TV on. I smiled to myself and walked into the kitchen to make us lunch. I looked through the refrigerator and there was barely anything. I found some ham and cheese so I decided to make us sandwiches. I got some chips from the cabinets and I put them on the sides of the plates. I got us each some water and an apple. I grabbed Zayn's plate and walked it into him.

"Baby, you didn't need to do this," Zayn sat up and turned the TV off.

"Too bad," I smiled and walked out to get mine. When I walked back, Zayn was hungrily devouring his lunch. I sat down next to him and started eating as well. "Do you think you could go to the grocery store today to get some food? I was thinking of making dinner for us every night."

"You don't need to make us dinner," Zayn shook his head.

"No, I do. You are going back to work tomorrow and I don't want you to be even more stressed." I explained to him.

He shook his head again, "I don't want it to worsen your concussion..."

"How will cooking worsen my concussion?"

"Reading recipes," He said and took a bite of his sandwich.

"I can make the computer negative so the screen is black and reading a few ingredients off of the computer will not hurt my eyes much. The doctor just doesn't want me reading a book or playing online."

After a few seconds of silence Zayn sighed, "Fine. I'll go get a piece of paper and a pen to write down things that you want." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"So you never told me how your night with your friends was..." I asked as I ate my apple.

"It was fine." He shrugged. "They are all nice guys and we all get alone, but they didn't really want to do anything because they thought I was too injured. I'm probably going to go to one of their houses next weekend and play poker or something."

"That sounds like fun," I smiled at him and he nodded. We continued talking as we ate and then Zayn took our plates into the kitchen so he could put them in the dishwasher. He came back and snuggled up right next to me.

"I love you," He whispered in my ear as he pulled a blanket around us.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

* * *

I woke up and was lying by myself on the couch. There was a note on the table that said Zayn had gone to the grocery store. I slumped back down on the couch and sighed. Even though I had taken a nap, I was still exhausted. I heard some rustling so I looked up and saw Zayn walking in. He had a leather jacket on and a black t-shirt. He was carrying some grocery bags full of food. "Do you need help?" I sat up and looked at him.

"No, sweetheart. Stay there," He smiled and walked into the kitchen. He walked back outside and then came back in with more bags. He walked in the room and took his jacket off. He sat down next to me and I immediately straddled his lap.

"Ooh, you're cold," I said as he wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me in and nuzzled his face in my neck.

"And you're warm," His cold hands rested on my sides. He pressed his lips to mine quickly and I smiled at him. "You look adorable. You're all sleepy." I nodded and buried my head in his chest.

"I like that jacket on you," I smiled against his neck will placing soft kisses there. "You looked extremely sexy in it..."

"Oh really?" He chuckled.

"Hmm...do you think people would mind if you went into work with a bunch of hickeys on your neck?" I leaned back and smiled at him.

"I wouldn't mind, but it won't be very...professional," He said and kissed my cheek. "I need to go put the groceries away."

"No," I whined and held onto his shoulders. I didn't want him to leave me even if it was just to go to the kitchen. He had just come home and I didn't want him to leave.

"I have to, Ava," He chuckled. "How about we make a compromise?" I nodded. "I go put the groceries away and then I come back and give you a full body massage. But you have to make dinner."

"Deal," I said almost immediately and climbed off of him. He shook his head with a laugh and walked out of the room. I lay on the couch waiting for him for a few minutes. I pulled the blanket over myself and sighed as I heard noises in the kitchen. "Hurry up!" I shouted after him.

AN: Woohoo Friday update!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Please remember to vote and comment because it means soooooo much to me!!

If you want an early update, get the story to 160 votes and I'll update when it hits it. Sound good? ILY <3