Chapter 53

"Babygirl..." I heard Zayn whisper in my ear and I groaned loudly before swatting him away. "You have to go to school and I have to go to work, darling." It had felt like I had only been sleeping for five minutes. I didn't have nearly enough sleep to be fully refreshed.

"No," I groaned before Zayn flipped me onto my back so I was looking up at him. He had a lazy smile on his face as was wearing just an undershirt and his boxers. He couldn't help but look gorgeous even after he had just woken up. It just wasn't fair.

"Don't you want to tell anybody the good news?" He questioned and caressed my face lightly.

After we had gotten home last night, I checked the mail and saw that there were three envelopes from colleges that I had applied to. In the end, I ended up getting into two of them and Zayn couldn't be more thrilled. He had given me so many hugs and kissed me so many times that I was afraid that he was going to eat me alive.

"I don't have anyone to tell," I sighed and Zayn pouted. Nicole and I hadn't been talking and I honestly didn't want to talk to her anymore. She hadn't even reached out to me after I had my concussion. She didn't even think of texting me to see if I was okay. Her true colors showed and I was done with her.

On the other hand, I wasn't surprised by what she had done. She was the kind of person who only cared about herself and her well-being unless there was something in it for her, like gossip. And since I just had a concussion, there was not much gossip for her to talk about.

Needless to say, Nicole probably got a lot of attention out of the car crash. She always loved attention, like I used to. She probably had boys fawning all over her to see if they could help her in case they got some sort of reward from it. It was honestly disgusting.

"C'mon, you're going to be late if you keep on lying in bed," He smirked before kissing my cheek and climbing off the bed. I watched him pull out his uniform before I slowly climbed out of bed and walked to the closet as I stripped my clothes off.

When I was fully dressed I walked out and saw Zayn buckling his belt. "Damn it, baby. You look so damn sexy." I groaned as I continued staring at his tight uniform. I slowly made my way closer to him as I scanned his taut body.

"Don't try anything," He warned before walking past me with a smirk. I made my way to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth. I pulled my shoes on and then went to the kitchen where Zayn was making coffee. We each got our own breakfasts and Zayn poured me some coffee. I took a big swig and felt myself instantly wake up.

"I have to go now, Zayn," I smiled and kissed his cheek. "See you later."

"We'll have some fun sweetheart, I promise," He chuckled as I walked out of the house.

When I stepped outside I was surprised by how warm it was, sure it was March but there was still a little snow on the ground. I took my jacket off when I got in the car and drove off to the worst place possible; school.

After ten minutes, I finally made it to the Hell hole. As I drove, people would walk in front of me suddenly and I would have to slam on the brakes. Every heard of courtesy? I mean I get pedestrians have the right away, but they shouldn't just assume that I can see them.

I pulled into my parking spot easily and then sat in my car until the last minute. I didn't want to have to go to school so I would just come in at the last possible minute. When I actually decided to get out of my car, all eyes seemed to be on me. I gave some of the underclassmen a few death stares and their faces turned bright red immediately before averting their eyes. Idiots.

I made it to first period Physics just before the bell rang. I sat down in my usual seat next to Nicole who was busy filing her nails. "Where have you been?" I heard her ask even though she wasn't looking at me. She was trying to be a friend, but little did she know that I was done with her.