Chapter 31

I stared up at him and a heat spread between my legs. He couldn’t tease me like that and not expect me to instantly get horny. “And what I do from there is all spontaneous.” My face went a little pink but I tried to hide my embarrassment.

I had never been blind folded during sex. I couldn’t imagine losing my sight during such a precious time. But I couldn’t even imagine how thrilling it would be. I knew that when one sense was taken away all of the other senses would be heightened. I couldn’t wait.

“I’m liking this,” I said boldly. I could just imagine the pleasure he would give to me later tonight. I crossed my legs to stop the soft throbbing that was starting. “You know…salmon increases your sex drive. I think you recommended this because of what we are going to do tonight.”

“Maybe, maybe not,” He winked at me and I started eating more salmon. We both finished our dinner and then Zayn ordered us chocolate cake. I felt Zayn’s hand rest on my knee as we waited for our dessert to come. I decided that teasing him more wouldn’t be such a bad idea.

“You know…this dress was too tight for me to wear underwear…” I sighed and his eyes went wild. I had to steady my breathing as his hand slowly went up my thigh, but I pushed it away so there wouldn’t be a scene. We would most likely be kicked out or arrested for me screaming Zayn’s name in public. “No touching.” I scolded him. “But if you happen to drop your fork, I might just be able to prove it to you…”

In an instant, Zayn dropped his fork and I lifted my dress up. I was glad that we were not only in a private part of the restaurant, but that there was a table cloth. I spread my legs and started touching myself for his pleasure.

“Find your fork?” I giggled and stuck two fingers in between my legs. I opened my legs wider and started pleasing myself right in front of his face. I had to purse my lips in order not to let moans spill from my mouth. I could feel Zayn’s breath lightly blowing on my thighs. I knew he wouldn’t come any closer in case he couldn’t control himself.

“Y-yes,” He stuttered and came up from the table. His face was flushed and I could tell that he was ready to pounce. I closed my legs and pulled my dress down before placing my hand on the table.

“Want to taste?” I giggled as he looked at my wet fingers. He looked around to make sure nobody was watching and then stuck my fingers in his mouth.

“Holy f.uck,” He groaned and I took my fingers out of his mouth. I dried my hand off and Zayn smirked at me as he realized what we had just done. I knew that it wouldn’t be the last time either.

When the cake came, it looked absolutely amazing. It was covered in chocolate syrup and had strawberries all around it. There was whipped cream on the top and vanilla ice cream to the side. I could feel my mouth watering for it.

Zayn got a piece on the fork and slowly fed it to me. I let out a soft moan and Zayn’s hand tensed on my knee. We both ate the cake as quickly as possible, eager to get back to Zayn’s house to release the pent up sexual aggression we both had.

When the plate was cleared, the waitress came over with the bill. Zayn didn’t even blink before dropping $100 on the table and getting off of his chair. He helped me out and then took my hand as we walked. I knew dinner was nowhere near that amount of money. I thought it was insane that he would waste that much money.

We both walked quickly out of the restaurant with Zayn’s arm wrapped loosely around my hip. When we made it outside, he squeezed my bum tightly before opening my car door. I spun around and smirked at him, “If you’re gonna squeeze my ass, you might as well slip a finger between my legs as well, sweetheart.” I teased and then climbed inside the car. I saw him smirk and then slam the door shut before walking to his side quickly.