Chapter 79

I crawled back into bed to try to fall asleep but my heart was racing and I was still craving him. I knew that I wouldn't be able to satisfy myself so I had to sit with my libido as high as all hell. I couldn't stop thinking about Zayn sweating above me and groaning with each hard thrust. I couldn't stop imagining the feel of his c.ock inside of me.

After a half an hour, I decided that I couldn't help myself. I grabbed a pair of hot pink lingerie and put it on. Even just putting it on made me feel so sexy and I knew I had to show Zayn in some way. I looked sexy as f.uck and I knew Zayn would be pissed he wasn't here to see me. I laid down on the bed and suddenly a good idea came to my mind.

I facetimed him once and he ignored it. I was disappointed but decided to try one more time. If he ignored it again, I would start sending him pictures that would so hard that no amount of jerking off could get him off. I would ignore every facetime call and regular call that he would harass me with. But the second time, he answered immediately. "Babe, I can't talk right now. I'm on duty." He said once his face appeared. He could only see my face and not the lingerie I was wearing.

I could only see the top part of his uniform but he looked so good in dark colors. It made him look devious and like forbidden fruit. I still hoped he would be up for f.ucking me in his uniform at least once.

"Please, only for a minute. I miss you," I frowned. He sighed and he turned his head to look for cars before turning back to the camera. As he looked, I reached my hand between my legs and pushing the underwear aside. I slowly rubbed myself as he continued to speak. His voice and actions earlier in the morning had me dripping already and listening to him now only made me more wet.

"Only for a minute," He smirked. He seemed a little distracted and I didn't bother because he was at work. Within the next few minutes, things would be completely opposite. I smirked back at him because he had no clue what I was doing to myself. This was about to get interesting.

"What are you up to?" I asked him so his attention would turn back to me. He turned his head and smiled at me before talking.

"Just sitting in this place where a lot of people speed. I caught a guy about ten minutes ago but only gave him a warning." Damn, I really couldn't deal with how sexy he was. It wasn't fair that he had to be at work in such a hot uniform and I had to be here dealing with myself.

"How nice of you," I smiled. If I was him, I would have given the guy a ticket. It was probably quicker and easier to do so why not?

"What are you up to?" He asked in his thick British accent. He said it so genuinely that I almost felt bad about showing him. I knew he would have a tough time staying away from me as he watched this whole thing unfold. Then I remembered that he left me high and soaking wet this morning so the guilt left almost immediately.

"Would you like to see?" I smirked; he had no idea what he was in for.

"Uh, sure," He smiled; I could hear the confusion in his voice. I flipped the camera around and he bit his lip as he watched me. "F.ucking hell," He groaned, his eyes fixated on the screen. The surprise was evident in his voice when he spoke and I didn't blame him.

He saw the view of my stomach and the lingerie that was wrapped around me. He could see my hand between my legs but that's it. I knew he knew what I was doing. He knew that he was about to get a show.

I flipped the camera around again so he was looking at my face. "You left me so horny. I have no choice but to finger myself." He couldn't do that to me and not expect revenge.

"Ava..." He groaned. I could tell that he was fighting back a smile. He was trying to act frustrated but it's kind of hard to do that knowing your girlfriend is getting herself off to the thought of you.