Chapter 94

I was surprised by the amount of people already at the school when I got there. Although the graduation didn't start for another hour and a half, there main parking lot was already full.

I grabbed my gown and walked into the school. There were a good amount of people already walking around in their gowns. They were taking pictures of their caps and with their friends.

I wasn't sure if Nicole was there yet, so I set my stuff down and started talking to some girls. It made me feel better once I realized that I wasn't the only one that was nervous.

A few minutes later, I realized that Nicole was there so I ran over to her and gave her a big hug. "You look so hot!" She squealed and then hugged me again. "Love this dress!" I knew she was just being polite because it was something she would never wear.

Of course, she went for the option that showed her chest as much as possible, but she looked good. Her main goal of every event was to get at least five guys to hit on her, she told me that once. I thought it was hysterical when she first told me, but now it was kind of childish.

"Ava!" I heard Mark's voice behind me and I spun around. I had to admit that he looked very handsome in khakis and a button down shirt.

"Hi, Mark!" I smiled and hugged him. It was probably the last time that I would see him.

"You look gorgeous," He said as his eyes scanned my body. I felt a little self-conscious under his gaze, but I pushed those feelings away and filled myself back up with the confidence I had before.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I chuckled. He blushed and stuck his hands in his pockets.

"We should get a picture together!" He said suddenly and took his phone out.

"Yeah!" I smiled and he quickly flagged someone down so they could get a picture of us. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I rested my arm on his shoulder as we smiled. The guy handed the phone back and then I said bye to Mark so that I could return to Nicole.

"He still wants you," Nicole smirked when I walked over.

I rolled my eyes, "And I don't want him. I have Zayn, remember?"

"Of course! So does that mean I can have him?" Nicole questioned jokingly and I laughed. "Is lover boy coming?"

"Definitely." I sighed and smiled at the thought of seeing him after I graduated. I couldn't imagine the smile on his face when he saw me.

Nicole and I started taking pictures and didn't stop until we were all silenced and had to listen to the coordinator start to speak. We wanted to make sure that we let this moment last. I wanted to have these memories for years to come.

"Okay guys, the moment has finally arrived!" The woman smiled. "I want to thank all of you for your cooperation this morning. It went so well and I cannot believe that we are already here. We will be lining up in alphabetical order in about 15 minutes! Good luck and congratulations!"

We all clapped and my anxiety rose higher. 15 minutes. It seemed like such a short period of time. In fifteen minutes, we would be lined up. They would be walking down the line to make sure that everyone was in their correct place. I would be surrounded by people whom I didn't know that well. I would have to be without Nicole.

I spent the next 15 minutes talking with Nicole and a few other girls about the past four years. We reminisced about the crazy and stupid stuff we had done. These girls were more friends of Nicole so I didn't really know them, but I was nice to them nonetheless.

"Okay, guys! Line up!" I heard the woman say and suddenly everyone was moving everywhere. I was overwhelmed by the amount of people moving to the main hallway of the school. My hands went cold as the thought of the amount of people in the audience returned to my mind. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to try to calm myself.