Chapter 33

"I umm..." I hadn't spoken to Nicole in a while. Not because I didn't want to, just because I had been with Zayn. I didn't want to speak to anyone other than Zayn. I wanted it to be him and me and nobody else.

"Have you been f.ucking your naughty cop?" Nicole asked.

"Nicole..." I sighed. I had gotten over her and realized she was immature now. I didn't want to talk to her. I couldn't think of a valid excuse to get rid of her.

"Anyways, I'm not going to be mad at you cause you are f.ucking amazing. So do you want to come over today?" She asked suddenly. Nicole was not one to hold grudges. She just wanted to live in the moment and get as f.ucked up as possible.

"Nicole...I don't know if I can..." I was trying to think of any excuse I could use to get out of it. But I couldn't use the 'my mom won't let me' excuse anymore.

"Please..." She begged in her annoying voice that was trying to be all cutesy. She did that whenever she wanted something. She did it all the time with her mom and whenever she wanted to go hookup with a guy. I was surprised that most guys couldn't see through it.

"Can I call you back?" I asked and started walking downstairs to see Zayn putting bacon on two plates that had eggs and toast already on them. I smiled at him and he winked back at me.

"Sure, I'll be waiting. Bye!"

"Bye," I hung up and put my phone down on the counter.

"You sounded really enthusiastic about that, who was it?" Zayn smiled and handed me my plate.

"Nicole, she wants to hang out today," I groaned and sat down at the counter.

"Why don't you? Some of the guys are coming over to hang out, drink a few beers, and such. They just want to hang out with me and see how I'm doing," He shrugged and sat down next to me. "You can't just abandon all of your old friends."

"I'm not abandoning her. I just want to hang out with you," I smiled sweetly and ate some of my bacon.

"One day you can be away from me," Zayn smiled at me. "I'll make it up to you." He kissed my cheek and we both dug into our breakfast. It was good to refuel after such a long night.

"Nicole, look who you're hanging out with today!" I said as I called Nicole. Zayn was standing in the background chuckling at how fake my enthusiasm was. I just hoped Nicole didn't hear it. I shoved him playfully as he put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Woohoo! Get your ass over here! We are going to have a blast."

* * *

I got to Nicole's house at 5 and she opened the door with a big smile. Her hair looked even more blonde than normal but she looked basically the same. She wasn't wearing any makeup, at least none that I could tell, and that was probably because she was going to put it on with me there. We always used to do each other's makeup and make each other look as slutty as possible with smoky eyes and red lips.

"'Sup bitch!" She shouted and ran towards me. She embraced me tightly and then led me inside her house. For her house being so small, it was very nicely decorated. Her parents clearly didn't care what size their house was just as long as it looked good on the inside. "I made us some brownies!"

"Pot brownies?" I cocked my head to the side. I didn't want Zayn to be disappointed in me. I had been so good recently and Zayn was extremely proud of me. I didn't even feel the need to go out and party. I got my adrenaline rush from Zayn.

"No," Nicole shook her head with a frown. "I completely forgot. But that won't stop us from getting f.ucked up later, huh?"

"Nicole...it's a Sunday," I shook my head, that's one of the only reasons why I came over. I came over purposefully because I would have an excuse not to get messed up. Was she getting f.ucked up on Sundays now? Was it the cool new thing to come to school with a hangover on Monday? What the hell did I miss?