Chapter 73

Zayn's arms were wrapped around me as we sat down on the couch. My body was leaned on his as we cuddled in silence. He ordered pizza and we were waiting for it to come so we decided to watch a TV show. He scrolled through the channels until we found a movie that looked good. It was just starting so it was perfect timing.

"Please don't leave," I frowned and buried my head in his chest. We had been watching TV for about five minutes and all I could think about was the next few days I would have to spend without him. I inhaled his cologne and realized that I wouldn't be able to hold him until he got back.

"It's only three days, baby," He smiled and kissed my head. I only felt a small amount of comfort with his kiss, but I knew I would have to hold onto it.

"I know, but still," I sighed and kissed his chest softly. "Can I send you pictures while you're gone?" I figured that changing the subject would be a good thing.

"Babe, you can send me pictures whenever you want," He smirked and kissed my head again. "Just warn me before you send them because I don't want anyone else to see."

"Of course," I smiled and kissed his chest again. I leaned back and started tracing his tattoos with my fingers. "Is it bad that I want to make love with you right now even though we just had sex?"

"Still horny, babe?" He smirked and I nodded with a frown. He chuckled at my frown before pushing my hair away from my face and caressing my cheeks.

"It's basically impossible to not be horny around you," I giggled and curled my body closer to his.

"I can say the same for you, darling," He sighed and kissed my cheek.

* * *

The next few days were a blur. Zayn and I were making love at least twice a day because we knew we would miss each other for the period of time he was gone. He cuddled me every night and whispered sweet things in my ear as I tried to sleep.

At school, Nicole stuck around me and was really sweet to me as well. She must've really appreciated me being there for her so her way to show it was thinking she was my friend again. I was starting to think of her as a close friend again. We had spent so much time together of the past few days.

The morning Zayn left was really difficult for me. I knew it was only a few days, but I didn't want to be without him. On the bright side, I had Nicole to hang out with and if I really needed Zayn, he would come home.

On Wednesday, school dragged on and then I came home to an empty house, which sucked. It was so quiet in the house and I didn't like it so I put music on and danced around. I made myself a small salad and then went to bed. I didn't actually get to sleep until 3 AM though because Zayn and I were talking on the phone. I finally decided to go when we were just listening to each other breathe.

On Thursday, I woke up in a cold bed and found myself nearly late for school. I had to run into the building and was barely in time for my first class. Not to mention, I also had a pounding headache from my lack of sleep. In one of my classes there was a sub, so I started researching more about the few colleges that I had left to look at. By doing this, I eliminated one but the other two were really close.

After school, I hung out with Nicole and we did homework together. She offered me an Adderall to concentrate on my homework but I really didn't need it so I didn't take it. It was her prescription and I didn't want to get into taking drugs to concentrate.

Zayn and I only talked for an hour on Thursday night because he had to get up really early the next morning. I wished we could have talked longer, but it was better than nothing.