Chapter 78

"Mhm," He smirked and walked over to me quickly before pushing me up against the door. "Want to try something different tonight?" The tone in his voice had me dripping between my legs. He seemed so eager but still so naughty.

"Hm, how different?" I questioned as his lips brushed mine and his body pressed against mine roughly. It was still a feeling that I would never get over.

"I promise you'll like it," He smiled before kissing me softly. I nodded and then he picked me up quickly. I squealed as his lips kissed my neck as he started walking. He grabbed his water before walking up the stairs with me in his arms.

When we got to the bedroom, he set me down on the bed and put his water on the nightstand. I laid back and watched as he took off his shirt and climbed on top of me. We moved up the bed together, our arms tangled in each other.

He slowly pulled my dress off and stared down at me with a big smile. He pressed his lips to mine slowly and then I felt something cold on my chest. I gasped and he pulled away with a smirk. I looked down and watched Zayn trace an ice cube down my stomach slowly. My core instantly started pounding as I watched him stick the ice cube in his mouth and suck on it will rubbing between my legs slowly.

He bent down and started leaving cold, wet kisses up and down my stomach. He pulled away slowly and unclasped my bra before throwing it on the ground. He left the ice cube on my stomach as he started kissing up my chest and finally reached my lips.

"I'm so horny for you, baby," He moaned softly in my ear and spread my legs beneath him. I felt his hard length through his sweatpants. His lips started kissing mine as his hips grinded into me.

"F.uck, Zayn!" I moaned and let him continued to work his magic. He leaned back and moved the ice cubes up between my breasts. I watched as he rubbed the ice over my taut nipples. My heart rate skyrocketed as he did this and I could feel myself melting in the palm of his hand. The cold of the ice cubes combined with the heat of his body overwhelmed me and I couldn't stop moaning and gasping under him.

"That's right, baby," He kissed my neck softly and moved the ice away from my chest. He slowly traced it down my stomach and rubbed it right between my legs. I clamped my legs shut because of the pleasure but he reached down and opened them again. "How does that feel?" He asked as he soaked the underwear with the quickly melting ice cube.

"Amazing," I sighed against his shoulder and bit him slightly. He moaned softly and looked at me with a smirk.

"Save that for another time, babe. Tonight is all about the ice," He kissed my lips passionately before reaching down again and slipping my underwear to the side. He rubbed the ice on my bare skin and my back arched as I tried not to yell out his name from pure pleasure. My hands gripped the sheets as the ice cube moved in and out of me slowly.

"Zayn!" I gasped and he looked up with a devious smile. He pulled the ice out and stuck it in his mouth as he stared down at me.

"Delicious," He chuckled before pulling my underwear off. I could see the outline of his cock in his sweatpants so I reached forward and pulled them which caused him to come closer to me.

"I want to suck your c.ock," I whispered in his ear as my fingers traced down his back.

"And what makes you think I want a dirty little slut like you sucking my cock?" He whispered back and I felt a fire rise in my soul.

"Because I own you and therefore I can suck your cock whenever I please," I smirked and pushed him off of me. I climbed on top of him with a smile and pulled his sweatpants off. I wasn't surprised to see that he wasn't wearing underwear.