Chapter 77

As graduation grew closer and closer, the sense of excitement was evident among the seniors. We were having meetings about senior week and other activities that would be happening. We had virtually no homework and actually going to school was pointless. The teachers were trying to teach but nobody really cared. We were all in college and just had to make it through the next few weeks without getting kicked out.

I got home from school one day and immediately started peeling off my clothes. It was so much warmer out than I had expected this morning. I was sweating through my clothes and it was terribly uncomfortable. Zayn wouldn't be home until dinner and he said he would bring home Chinese so I had the house to myself.

I had decided to invite Nicole over for dinner without Zayn's knowledge. She had never seen the house or even met him for that matter. I knew Zayn wouldn't be too happy with me, but it had to happen at some point. The house was clean so I didn't have to worry about that at all which was good. I just had to choose what to wear.

By the time Nicole had arrived, I had picked out a cute, white dress that I hoped looked good. I didn't feel like wearing shoes so I answered the door barefoot. Nicole stood before me with a big smile and then gave me a big hug before I let her in.

"It's a pretty big house for just you two," She commented and I nodded.

"It's Zayn's technically and I just moved in," I shrugged and then started giving her a tour. She kept making comments about how much she liked it and wished she could afford a house this pretty at his age. She didn't know that he was secretly very wealthy. Her comments kind of made me uncomfortable but I ignored most of them. I'm sure Zayn would be flattered by all her compliments when I told him later.

When we got to the bedroom, Nicole gave me a big wink. "So this is where all the magic happens?"

"Nicole!" I blushed and she started laughing hysterically. I couldn't believe she had actually said that. Thank god she didn't try to go into more detail and hound me with questions about our bedroom antics.

"When's the man of the house arriving?" She questioned as we walked back downstairs to the living room.

"Within two hours," I smiled but I couldn't help the feeling of nervousness that was growing in my stomach. What if he came off as a total douchebag? He wasn't the biggest fan of Nicole because of what she had dragged me into countless times, but he was a sweet guy and wouldn't flip out.

We sat down on the couch and started watching some show that was on. I found myself glancing at the clock every few minutes because I was so worried. I had no idea what the show was about because scenarios of what would happen tonight kept replaying in my head. Some of them were good, but most of them terrified me. Each noise I heard I thought was him so I casually looked outside from where I was sitting. It was only when I saw the headlights that I knew he was back.

I heard the door open and Zayn walked through with a big bag of Chinese food. His eyes went straight for Nicole and his smile didn't fade at all. "You must be Nicole!" He smiled at her as he shut the door behind himself. We both stood up while she nodded awkwardly. "I'd shake your hand but mine are full right now." He chuckled and started walking to the kitchen. "Let me go put this down."

I watched him walk away and I couldn't help but notice how sexy he looked in his uniform. I would have to get him to f.uck me in it one of these days; once was not enough.

He came back a minute later and introduced himself to her. "I've heard a lot about you from Ava."

"Oh god..." Nicole blushed and I felt the red creep up on my cheeks too.

"Don't worry." He smiled sweetly at her. "I'm going to go get changed quickly. Feel free to start eating without me." He kissed my cheek quickly before running upstairs to get changed.