Chapter 88

As the night went on, all of the alcohol slowly drained from my body and I was left with a sad feeling. Although I was still happy, I wasn't as happy as before. "Let's go home." I said as Zayn's hands were on my hips.

"Are you tired?"

"A little," I smiled weakly and he took my hand. He led me out of the club and started leading me down the street. My heels were hurting my feet and I think Zayn noticed. He reached down quickly and whisked me up like I weighed nothing. I rested my head on my chest as he carried me to the car.

He somehow opened the car door and then put me in before buckling me. "You don't need to do that, silly." I giggled as his hands touched my stomach. He kissed my cheek quickly before pulling away and shutting the door.

He got in on his side and started driving almost immediately. I knew that he was almost completely sobered up and he hadn't even had much to drink. Before I knew it, we were back at the house and Zayn was helping me out of the car.

We made our way into the house and I sat on the counter as Zayn took off his shoes. "Wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked with a big smile.

"Babe, it's 1 AM," He chuckled and walked over to me.

"A TV show then?" I smiled and kissed his lips quickly. I had something else in mind

"Let me just go change into something else," He stalked away and upstairs. I took the opportunity to go under the cabinets to dig for the alcohol. I pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels, Fireball, and some svedka. I immediately twisted the Jack Daniels bottle open and started downing the golden liquid.

The familiar warmth crept through my body as the alcohol traveled down. I knew Zayn would be pissed when he saw this so I took another big swig before capping it.

I grabbed the svedka and started taking little sips of it. I heard Zayn's footsteps and then looked up to see him turning the corner just as I took a big swig. "Ava!" He shouted and ran over to me, pulling the bottle out of my hand. "What are you doing?!"

"Getting drunk," I smiled at him and reached for the bottle but he pulled back.

"Babe, just cause you drank in the club doesn't make it alright for you to drink here..." He groaned.

"Get drunk with me," I giggled and he groaned again. "C'mon, Zayn." I climbed off the counter and grabbed the bottle of Fireball with me. "We can have drunk sex."

"I would rather just go to sleep," He groaned and put the svedka and Jack Daniels away. He reached for the Fireball but I pulled away.

"So you're telling me you don't want to have hot, raunchy, sweaty sex with me?" I accentuated each word, walking closer to him. "You don't want to spank me? You don't want me to dig my nails into your hot skin and leave scratches all down your back? You don't want me to bite you?" I winked at him and pressed my chest to his. "Don't you want to see what's under my dress?" I whispered in his ear and pulled back.

I put the Fireball in his hand and watched the conflict in his eyes. I reached over and started raising the bottle up to his lips. Next thing I knew, he was chugging the Fireball. He closed his eyes and drank half of the bottle before putting it back down.

"Good boy," I smiled and pulled the straps of my dress off, letting the dress pool around my feet. He bit his lip as he watched me walk over to him. Next thing I knew, Zayn was picking me up and laying me on the counter. His eyes were filled with lust as he climbed on top of me and started kissing me.

The taste of cinnamon filled my mouth as he kissed me and suddenly he pulled away. He reached for the Fireball and poured some on my stomach. The cold liquid hit my skin and I squealed a little bit but Zayn was there to clean it up.

Arrest Me (Mature ZM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें