Chapter 44

"Baby girl..." I heard Zayn softly whisper in my ear. I peeked one eye open and saw Zayn right in front of me. "I know you're awake..."

"I'm trying to sleep." I groaned and covered my head with the pillow. I wanted to sleep in desperately.

"Don't you want to see around the city?" He cooed and I shook my head. I felt his lips graze my neck and then the pillow was yanked off of my head. I squinted for a second before my eyes focused on Zayn in front of me. The bright light of the sun was hurting my eyes as I looked at him but he just looked too good to ignore.

"Why are you all dressed and ready to go?" I groaned as I looked at his clothed body; I had somewhat hoped that I could sneak in some morning sex before the day began for us, but that wasn't quite the case.

"Because I knew that if we were both naked we would never leave this room," He smirked and kissed my forehead. I sighed because he was totally correct and we both knew it. "C'mon, let's go." He patted the bed and stood up.

"Wait, I want a kiss!" I smiled and sat up straighter. He spun around with a smile and jumped on top of me. He pressed his lips to mine delicately at first and then got more passionate.

He groaned loudly and pulled away, "The clock's ticking." He whispered in my ear and walked out.

Twenty minutes later I walked out of the bathroom and saw Zayn in the living room on his phone. "Ready to go," I said and he turned around with a smile. He stood up and walked over to me, taking my hand and leading me out of our room. "So where are we going first?" I asked as we stood in the elevator.

"It's a secret, darling," He chuckled and kissed my cheek quickly. His hand never left mine until we had to go to the car. He opened my door, as usual, and then got in his side.

"So the wedding's tomorrow at what time?" I questioned as Zayn started the car. The heat turned on almost instantly and I was so glad that I wouldn't be shivering for long.

"Three," He smiled and took my hand. We drove in the traffic for about twenty minutes before we pulled up in front of a large building that had large columns in the front. I looked around the outside of the building and then realized what it was.

"The aquarium?!" I gasped and I turned to look at Zayn. "I haven't been to the aquarium since I was 2 and I don't even remember it! Zayn, I'm so happy! I love you!" I kissed his cheek quickly and then immediately got out of the car when he parked.

"Slow your roll, sweetheart," Zayn chuckled and walked to my side of the car. He took my hand and we walked into the aquarium. As we got closer, my smile got wider and wider. I could see Zayn looking at me in the corner of my eye and he had a big smile on his face as well.

We finally got to the entrance and Zayn paid for us both. "Let's go!" I said and started tugging at his hand. We went straight into the Caribbean reef section. I stood in awe at the entrance as I looked at the large circle that stood in the middle of the room. The circular tank went up about ten feet and was filled with the prettiest fish I had ever seen. There were so many colors of fish that I didn't know existed. It amazed me how each of these fish was in the wild somewhere and just naturally occurring.

"They're all so pretty," Zayn smiled and I looked at him. He had a blue-green glow on his face and I couldn't believe how beautiful he looked. He looked like a sea god and I couldn't stop smiling as I envisioned how sexy he would be. I took his hand and tugged him right against the glass.

"Look at that one!" I pointed to a small, bright blue fish that was hiding on the rocks. "Look at the turtles! They are so cute!"

"They're adorable," Zayn smiled in agreement. We continued looking at this particular exhibit for ten more minutes before we went to the left and into the Waters of the World exhibit. The walls were completely water and there were giant fish swimming everywhere.