Chapter 47

A girl was waiting outside so she could change and she walked in after me. I hoped I didn't take too long in there. I smiled when I saw Doniya doing her hair. "You look stunning." I smiled and stood next to her.

"Thank you, I love your dress," She smiled at me and finished curling her hair. Her hair was absolutely stunning. It was so glossy and dark. I wish my hair looked that good. "Zayn's gonna die when he sees you."

"I hope so," I blushed. I stepped away from the mirror and looked at myself. I didn't look like I had earlier in the year. I looked healthier and happier than I had. I was glowing. "Do you have a date?"

"No," Doniya frowned slightly, "but I'm just going to hang out with my family."

"I'll dance with you, if you want," I smiled sweetly at her and Doniya shook her head. I didn't want her to feel alone and have her watching all of the couples dance. It wouldn't be fair.

"No, no, no. Zayn won't want to take his hands off of you," She blushed and put her curling iron down. "The wedding is starting in a half an hour. Since we aren't in the bridal party, let's go down to the venue."

Doniya and I walked out of the room and went down the hallway. "I love your dress." I smiled as I watched her walk. It was a deep blue color that flowed behind her as she walked. "You look like a goddess..."

"Oh, thank you," A pink blush flooded her cheeks when we got into the elevator. We waited for it to descend and then when the doors opened we walked outside quickly. Doniya took my hand and squeezed it as we neared a crowded area. "We're near the front."

We made our way through the crowd and entered the large room. Red and orange flowers were everywhere. My mouth was agape as we walked. Candles were shining at every angle and there was so much gold. I felt like I had been transported into a whole other country.

"Wow," I smiled as I looked around everywhere. There was too much to see and it was so overwhelming. Everything was so lavish and perfectly placed. They must have spent a fortune on everything.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Doniya smiled as we both made our way to the front. "There's Zayn!" She gasped and we started walking quicker.

I looked ahead of us and smiled when I saw Zayn talking with a bunch of other men in tuxes. But he looked the best out of all of them. The material fit him perfectly and hugged his body tightly. The dull throb between my legs returned as we neared.

His hair was slicked back except one piece that hung forward. Damn, I was getting wet just looking at him. "Zayn!" Doniya shouted and he turned his head to look at us. His eyes lit up and he bit his lip as he looked at me. He excused himself from the conversation and walked over to us.

He hugged Doniya quickly and then made his way to me. His lips found mine and I quickly wrapped my arms around him. We embraced for a moment and then pulled away. I didn't want to get too carried away especially in front of his sister.

"You look absolutely ravishing," He whispered in my ear. Tingles shot up my spine and I blushed as his hands took mine.

"Thank you, darling. You look extremely handsome," I smiled and kissed his lips quickly.

"Let's go sit," He winked and started leading me up. We sat in the third row back on the far left side and Zayn's hand rested on my knee. "Did you enjoy the picture of my cock?"

"Zayn! We are in a church!" I scolded but felt a throb in my center. I couldn't help but think of the picture and suppress a smile.

"This isn't a church, darling. It's a room in a hotel designed to look like a church," He rolled his eyes at me. "Did you enjoy it?"