Chapter 58

Getting up the next morning was torture. My alarm went off and I nearly jumped out of my skin. Zayn's arms were wrapped around me and they tightened when he felt me jolt. "Shut that thing off," He groaned and buried his head into my neck. I groaned and tapped my phone off so the annoying sound would stop. I felt Zayn's lips press small, wet kisses on my shoulder and I giggled because it tickled just a little.

He pulled me into his chest and stroked my hair gently. "I don't want to get up..." I sighed and kissed his chest softly.

"I don't either," he agreed and kissed my forehead, "but sadly, I have work and you have school."

"I don't want to go..." I groaned as Zayn sat up with me leaning against his chest.

"I don't want you to go, but you have less than a month left before you graduate and then we have the entire summer before you go to college," He smiled sweetly and ran his fingers through my hair. I had less than a week to decide which college I would be going to. I honestly hadn't thought about it since the letters came in and I didn't want to stress myself out. I didn't want to talk about it yet.

Zayn stood up and made his way to the bathroom while I started making the bed. When I finished, I got dressed quickly in shorts and a tank top since it was going to be warm out. I pulled a small white sweater on to cover up my shoulders. The school was super strict about dress code sometimes and I really didn't want to principal up my ass about how my shoulders were showing.

I made my way downstairs and started making eggs for Zayn and myself. I had never really liked them as a kid but I had grown to like them as I lived with Zayn. I put some toast in the toaster and waited for everything to finish. As I waited, I packed my backpack up so I wouldn't be in a rush later. I heard Zayn's footsteps behind me and I turned around to see him buckling his belt.

"You seriously need to stop wearing that damn uniform because it teases me way too much," I smiled and leaned against the counter to look at him. The fabric clung to his skin and I couldn't help but imagine him f.ucking me in the uniform.

"I guess I just have to walk around naked..." He shrugged his shoulders and started untying his shoes. My cheeks heated up at the thought so I turned away from him to hide my smirk. I made my way over to the stove and finished up the eggs. I prepared each of our breakfasts and then started eating mine while he put on his last shoe.

He sat down next to me and ate his as quickly as possible. I gave him a look as he put the plate on the counter and grabbed a bag. "I'm going to be late. I'll see you after work, sweetheart." I smiled weakly at him and watched him as he went out. "One of my friends is going to drop off your car in a few minutes, so don't be alarmed by it." I nodded and then he shut the door behind himself.

When he was gone, I had the strong urge to not go to school at all, but then I realized that I would be doing literally nothing all day. So I guess that meant that I had to go to school. I put my plates in the sink and quickly put on my shoes before grabbing my bag and walking outside. My car was there with the keys on the front seat. I wondered how Zayn had gotten it here so quickly, but I let it go.

The drive to school was fine. No stupid pedestrians were running in the middle of the road today so I was in a decent mood when I parked my car in my usual spot. I sat in my car until the last possible minute and then walked quickly into the building just before the doors shut and locked. I really wasn't in the mood for a detention.

I skipped homeroom altogether and just sat outside of the gym to wait for the bell to ring. It seemed to take longer than normal, but when it finally did ring people came out of the classrooms slowly. You can always tell the difference between freshmen and seniors just by how they walk. Freshmen either walk way too slow while looking around at everything and everyone or they speed walk to their classes and look like complete idiots. On the other hand, seniors walk at a normal pace and don't care if they're late to class or not. Freshmen are just too worried about school.