Chapter 67

"Well, f.uck this sunset, let's go!" Zayn said and started to stand up. I pulled him back down with a frown.

"Baby...do you not want to watch the sunset with me?" I was playing the sympathy card and he knew it. Of course I wanted to go home and play with the toys, but I just wanted to sit with him for a little while longer. It was nice just to sit there next to him and watch the sunset. It was peaceful.

"Ugh, fine," He groaned and sat down next to me. I smiled sweetly at him in appreciation and took my hand in his. I made him sit in torture for a few minutes before I finally turned my head and kissed his neck softly.

"Do you want to go now, baby?" I whispered in his ear and bit his earlobe. I knew this would drive him crazy.

"Yes," He said suddenly and pulled away from me. He stood up and held his hand out for me so I grabbed his hand. "You ready to have a crazy night?"

"Oh, yeah," I smirked and started leading to the way we would be getting off of the roof.

* * *

We pulled up to the house and got out quickly. The entire ride I could feel the tension between us as we sat in silence. I knew Zayn would be the one taking control tonight, but I have no clue what he was going to do. His hand found mine and he tugged me down the pathway that led to the house.

"Eager, aren't we?" I giggled as he opened the door to the house. I pushed past him and ran up the stairs. I heard him slam the front door and race after me, but I shut his bedroom door and locked it. I heard the handle jiggle and a frustrated groan from the other side of the door.

"Baby..." He whined and started pounding on the door. I could hear the frustration in his voice.

"Wait a minute..." I smirked to myself and started getting undressed. I walked to my lingerie drawer and pulled out a red lace thong. I pulled it on quickly before grabbing a matching bra. I made my way over to the door and opened it suddenly.

Zayn's jaw dropped when he saw me standing in front of him with my hand on my hip and a big smirk on my face. "Damn." He groaned and walked forward. His hands rested on my hips as he looked over my body. "You're so damn hot right now."

I pulled away from his hands and spun around for him. When I turned back around, he was slowly unbuttoning his shirt as his eyes watched my body. "Let me..." I smiled and reached up to unbutton the shirt. I unbuttoned each button and ran my fingers down his chest and stomach slowly on the way to the next button. I finished unbuttoning the shirt a minute later and pulled it off of his shoulders. "What about this?" I smiled as my hand palmed his hard cock through his pants.

He moaned, "take them off." I unzipped the pants and undid the button before pushing them down his legs. I smiled when I saw the outline of his cock through his briefs.

"How about you go get the toys..." I smiled and spun around so he could watch me walk to the bed. When I sat down, he was rustling through the drawer that I assumed held the toys. He turned around and I noticed that he had bed restraints in his hands.

He threw them on the floor before moving to the bed and pushing me onto the bed. His lips collided with mine as his hips ground against mine. My hands ran through his hair and down his back leaving scratches. He pulled away suddenly only to grab the bed restraints and start attaching them to the bed posts, my arms, and my legs. I had to admit these were more comfortable than the handcuffs.

After he finished restraining me, he leaned over me and started kissing my neck and collarbones as he rubbed his cock against my underwear at a tortuously slow rate. His hands rubbed my chest through my bra at the same rate which drove me crazy.