Chapter 16

I heard my phone ringing and I looked down to see who it was. It was Zayn. “Hi, babygirl.” Zayn said.

“Hi,” I sighed.

“I miss you,” He said softly. I missed him as well, but I didn’t dare say it. “Come over this weekend and stay here. Please.”

“Okay,” I said a little too soon.

“Do you want me to come and get you?” He offered.

“No, I’ll drive myself.” I smiled and started putting away my schoolwork.

“Okay, come over as soon as you can, bye, darling.” He said sweetly.

“Bye,” I sighed and hung up. I grabbed a bag and started packing up some clothes. When I finished packing stuff up, I walked downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water which I downed quickly. “Mom, I’m going over to Nicole’s.”

“Bye,” My mom said as she watched TV. She didn’t seem to really care and my dad was nowhere to be found, as usual.

I got to Zayn’s house quickly and knocked on the door. He opened it with a big smiled, “You don’t need to knock.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. We walked inside, our eyes not leaving each other, and then I dropped my bag. I kissed him passionately and ran my fingers through his hair. It felt so good to have his lips to mine again. “I ordered pizza.”

“Yummy,” I smiled and kissed his lips softly.

“Not as yummy as you,” He chuckled and kissed my cheek. “Go get changed into some of my clothes and then come back down.”

“Okay,” I giggled and walked up to his room. I put on a large t-shirt and then walked back downstairs. Zayn was sitting on the counter with the pizza next to him. He was eating a slice and gave me a big smile when he saw me. I took a slice and then sat on the other side of the pizza.

Zayn finished his slice and then came and stood between my legs. “How’s your pizza?”

“Really good,” I smiled. “My mom made soup but it tasted horrible.”

“Blegh,” He chuckled and kissed my forehead. I held out the piece of pizza for him and he took a large bite. “Yours tasted better than mine.”

“I wonder why,” I shrugged as he ran his hands up and down my legs. “Zayn…we can’t. Not today.”

“Why?”

“I..um…” I blushed. I didn’t want to tell him that I had gotten my period two days ago. Today would be the last day and then Zayn and I could do whatever he wanted.

“Oh…okay,” He smiled but kept his hands on my legs. “I don’t mind…you know.”

“Ew, Zayn. No,” I scrunched my nose up and shook my head. “This is the last day, so tomorrow we can have a lot of fun.”

“I like that,” He smiled and kissed my cheek. I finished off my piece of pizza and then kissed him softly. He kissed me harder and then pulled me off the counter. He lifted my shirt up a little and started squeezing my bum. I moaned softly and pulled him closer.

“Did you have like having sex in the woods?” I gasped as he kissed my neck. His lips pressed against my sensitive spots and he started leaving hickeys. His hands travelled all over my body and made me feel alive.

“I loved it,” He said when he pulled away. “We should try doing it in every place possible.”

I giggled, “Okay…” My face heated up quickly. He kissed my cheek and then we walked over to the living room. He sat down on the couch and I straddled his lap. “How was work?”