Chapter 24

As I looked up at the scoreboard, I saw that there were only five minutes left in the fourth period. We were winning by two touchdowns, but I didn’t want to let my guard down just yet. I had helped score the other two touchdowns and I would say I was pretty good at playing because of Zayn’s practice.

The crowd was going wild. I could see Zayn sitting in a midst of teenage girls and his eyes were trained on me. All of the girls were wearing yoga shorts, which made all of the guys go crazy. I heard people chanting my name which Zayn wasn’t too happy about.

It was chilly out so we were all cold, but warm from running around. The people in the stands were all wearing jackets and some gloves, while we were wearing way less and were probably warmer.

The quarterback was handed the ball and the game started. Girls were going everywhere because none of them knew what the hell they were doing. I ran down the field and turned around at the correct time to catch the ball, but I felt two hands on my back and I knew I was out.

It was stupid that we had to play two hand touch, but it was the only thing allowed because we weren’t wearing pads. The play started again and the juniors got the ball from the quarterback.

They ended up scoring a touchdown but we held them off for the rest of the game. As the people filed out, all of the senior girls gathered together and started cheering. We all took a picture and then did a pig pile while all screaming.  I felt much closer to the girls in my grade.

Mark walked over to me and tried to give me a hug, but I pushed him again and continued walking off of the field. I didn’t want anything to do with him anymore.

I walked over to my sexy man and saw his eyes checking me out. He had on a leather jacket and black jeans. He looked like an absolute sex god.

I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing him passionately. He moaned into my mouth as he grabbed at my back. “You played amazingly, baby.” He said against my lips. “People are staring…”

“Let them,” I smiled and kissed him again before he pulled away.

“If we keep kissing, I’m going to have a full erection,” He whispered in my ear and I giggled.

“Maybe I want that to happen,” I smirked and he pulled away from me.

“You naughty girl, you have been giving me blue balls this entire week,” He tilted my chin up and I smiled up at him. “I’ve had a boner nearly this entire week…” He growled at me.

“Good to know,” I smiled and felt his manhood through his pants. He closed his eyes for a second as he took in the short term pleasure.

“I’m going to fuck you so damn hard that you won’t be able to walk tomorrow,” He growled in my ear.

“Is that a promise or a threat?” I loved teasing him. He was just too easy.

“Whichever you want it to be.”

As we walked to the car, Zayn kept whispering dirty words in my ear. “Do you think wearing those shorts is a joke?” His dirty talk was the best and that was hardly even the worst thing he said. All of the guys in the high school were so bad at it; I would just laugh in their faces. But Zayn could make me wet just by giving me a look.

“You like them?” I did a twirl for him. He eyed me hungrily and bit his lip. I made sure that he got a good look at my bum and I winked at him. “I wore them especially for you.”

He pulled me forward and we continued walking. We had been one of the last people to leave so nobody was around us. I was tempted to push him into the woods and f.uck him there, but he would have to wait.