Chapter 22

I heard the door to Zayn’s house open as I quickly pulled red lingerie on. It was a red lace corset and a gorgeous thong that I just had to have. The corset made my chest appear bigger and made me look all together amazing. “Ava?” I heard Zayn say as I quickly pulled the thong on. Zayn was going to die when he saw me. I pulled on stilettos and slowly began walking downstairs.

“Like what I bought?” I smirked and he turned around. When he saw me, his jaw dropped and his keys fell from his hands. I did a little spin for him and I could already see his c.ock through his pants.

“Holy shit,” He coughed as he looked at me. He started walking towards me but I put my hand on his chest and stopped him.

“No touching,” I smirked and a mischievous smirk appeared on his face. I was ready to tempt him for the night.

His eyes raked over my body, “What do I have to do to touch?” He bit his lip as he looked at me.

I was already dripping by just seeing him look over me. F.uck. “Go upstairs, take your shirt off, handcuff one hand to the bedpost and leave another for me to handcuff the other. I’ll be waiting.” I winked at him and dropped my hand. Zayn immediately ran up to the bedroom, peeling off his shirt in the process. I giggled at his excitement.

I waited a few minutes before walking up the stairs to see Zayn lying on the bed exactly like I asked him. I smiled as I walked to him and saw a large bulge in his pants. His eyes followed me as I walked to the other side of the bed and hooked his other hand up. Before I finished, he squeezed my bum hard. I slapped his hand away and quickly finished the job.

“You’ll get punished for that,” I shook my finger and climbed on top of him. I leaned over his face and ghosted my lips of his. He strained to move closer but I pushed him down. I kissed down his stomach and slowly undid his belt. I pulled his pants down and smiled when I saw his hard c.ock straining behind his boxer briefs.

I grabbed the length and started stroking it from outside the material and Zayn was clearly frustrated by the fact that he couldn’t touch me. I leaned down and breathed warm air onto the material. Zayn let out a throaty gasp, “Just get to it.” He moaned softly.

“You’re going to be punished, remember?” I smirked and climbed back on top of him. I started moving my area back and forth over his length with a smile. “And only when I feel your punishment is complete is when you can touch.” Zayn moaned as I moved faster. I groaned softly as his length twitched underneath me.

“You’re so wet, baby,” Zayn moaned.

“Do you want to taste me?” I gasped as I continued moving.

“F.uck yes,” Zayn gasped. I immediately pulled off of him and pulled his boxer briefs down. His length shot right up and I smiled as he let out a moan. I leaned down and licked a hot strip up his length. He moaned my name and his arms strained against the handcuffs.

“Naughty boy…you thought that was your punishment?” I smirked and stood up. I slowly ran my fingers down my body and stripped for him. His eyes never left me as I pulled the thong off and undid the corset. I pulled his boxers and pants off of his legs and climbed on top of him.

“Is my punishment over?” He gasped as I moved my body up onto his chest.

“Do you still want to taste me?” I smirked and he nodded. “Good.” I smiled and stuck my fingers inside of myself. Zayn watched intently as I pleasured myself in front of him. “F..uck.” I gasped as I hit my spot. “Zayn…” I moaned softly as I moved my hands faster.

Zayn licked his lips and then his face contorted. His groaned my name loudly as his orgasm came over him. I pulled my fingers from myself and put them to Zayn’s lips. He eagerly licked them as he came all over himself.