Chapter 40

"Maybe one day when you don't have your concussion," I could hear the smirk in his tone. I didn't want to envision Zayn doing anything remotely sexual because I would undoubtedly get extremely horny and I wasn't sure how well I could control myself.

"I'll remember that." I giggled, knowing that I would and he would probably end up doing it at least once. He turned around as the rice cooked and rested his hands on my thighs. I desperately wanted him to reach up and please me, but he wouldn't.

"They smell delicious," He smiled sweetly before kissing my nose quickly.

"You can bring them in for lunch tomorrow because there will be extras," I said and pulled him between my legs. His hands traveled up my back as he looked at me. I wanted him so damn bad. It wasn't fair to me. He was so damn sexy and all I could do was stare at him. "When I'm better..." I said and rubbed his crotch from the outside of his pants. He let out a small moan as I continued working slowly. "We are going to f.uck in every damn room in this house in every damn position. Got it?" I pulled my hand away with a smile and saw that his length was getting larger with each second.

"Hmm," He moaned and closed his eyes lazily. "I'll be right back...watch the rice for me." I giggled as I watched him walk off. I knew exactly what he was going to do, but I wanted to tease him and make him go at it without me. I stirred the rice and heard the timer go off for the enchiladas so I pulled them out with an oven mitt on my hand.

They looked really good and smelled equally as good. I turned back around to the rice and worked on that while the enchiladas cooled down. I heard Zayn's footsteps before he appeared and he came to me and kissed behind my ear. "I wonder what you just did..."

"I think you know exactly what I just did," He chuckled in my ear, his hot breath giving me goosebumps. He pulled away with a smirk and then washed his hands before tending to the rice.

"How are we ever going to last three weeks without having sex?" I sighed and leaned on the counter. He moved the rice off of the heat and continued stirring it.

Zayn shook his head, "Sex isn't everything, you know? I think if we had to that we could do it."

"I know sex isn't everything," I sighed at him. I didn't want him to think that was all I was with him for. Of course the sex was what brought us together, but I didn't really care at this moment. That single night had changed my life."But I can't help but look at you and get horny..."

"I'm sorry, babygirl," He frowned and walked over to me.

"No you're not," I smirked and pecked his lips quickly. I got enchiladas for us both and put them on plates. Zayn put rice on both plates and then we sat down at the counter.

"These are delicious," Zayn commented as he scarfed down one of his enchiladas. I smiled up at him with my mouth full and we finished eating quickly. "I'll do the dishes, you...can..." He thought of things that I could do that wouldn't hurt my head.

"I'm going to go brush my teeth," I smiled and went upstairs. I brushed my teeth quickly before running back downstairs and wrapping my arms around Zayn's waist.

"Don't run," He said with a smile and kissed my lips softly. I sat on the counter as I watched him.

* * *

F.uck.

I sat up with a gasp and gripped tightly on the sheets. There was a dull throbbing between my legs and I was gasping for air. I had just been having a very naughty dream about Zayn and now couldn't control myself.

"What's wrong?" Zayn sat up suddenly.

"I had a dream," I gasped and looked over at him. The throbbing intensified as I looked at him. If he wasn't going to do anything, I would have to do something.