Chapter 30

AN: Dedicated to _caitlinmurray for being awesome :)

I made Zayn wait downstairs as I got ready. I wanted to surprise him with how I looked. I did my makeup lighter and more natural but gave myself long lashes. I put on the necklace Zayn had gotten me. The garnet color looked perfect on my skin.

I looked through my clothes and found a pretty black dress. It was a dress I had bought for a funeral a year or two ago. It was not like any of my other dresses. It was had ¾ length sleeves and hit just above my knee. There was a scoop neck which would allow some skin but would allow modesty. It was tight, but not too tight. I didn’t want to go out looking like a skank. I wanted to look elegant and like I actually cared what I looked like.

AN:  (http://is4.revolveclothing.com/images/p4/n/z/MICH-WD550_V1.jpg) the dress

I grabbed my curling wand and started curling my hair. When I finished a half an hour later, my hair looked amazing and I was glowing. I pulled some flats on and then slowly started walking down the stairs.

I hadn’t put this much effort before going out in a while. I hope that Zayn noticed all of my work and appreciated it.

When I made it to the bottom I saw that Zayn was staring at me. His eyes raked up my body. “You look breathtaking.” He said softly and then walked over to me. His hands cupped my face and kissed me softly. “I’m so in love with you.” He whispered.

“I’m so in love with you as well,” I smiled and kissed him softly. He was wearing khakis and a nice dress shirt. He looked extremely handsome and I couldn’t wait to f.uck him when we got home. The khakis were tight around his bum so I squeezed it softly with a smirk. “So where is the place we are going?”

“Just a small restaurant,” He smiled sweetly and kissed my hand before taking it and leading me outside. “Ready to go?” He winked at me. He drove there and my hand rested on his knee the entire time. It was a short drive until we got to the restaurant.

We got to the restaurant and Zayn opened the door for me. The smell of some delicious meal made my mouth water when I first entered. The restaurant seemed fancy. The walls were all mahogany and everything was red, black, and white.

Zayn took my hand as we walked to the host station. “Reservations for Zayn, please.” He said in his sexy accent. The girl gave him a look but Zayn didn’t seem to notice that she was checking him out. He was mine. She led us to a table in the corner of the restaurant. We both took a seat and she handed us the menus.

When she walked away, Zayn interlocked his ankles in mine and I blushed as I looked at the menu. The restaurant was pretty fancy for being so small. A waiter came over and gave us water. Zayn ordered white wine while I was fine with water.

“What would you recommend?” I asked Zayn as he looked over the menu. There were so many things that looked delicious. Everything was written so elegantly and looked perfect.

“Hmm, the salmon is very good,” He smiled up at me. I read the description for the salmon and knew he was right. I had always loved salmon, so hopefully this fulfilled my expectations.

“I’ll take your word for it,” I smiled and shut my menu. I took a sip of water and winked at him. “What are you going to get?”

“Swordfish,” He said to me. “I normally get the salmon so I’m gonna switch it up a little.” He placed his menu on mine and then took ahold of my hands. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I said to him as his wine was brought over. A big smile appeared on his face when he heard me say it back. He took a sip and then retook my hands. “You should give me some of that wine.”