Chapter 74

"He was being too touchy," I sighed as Mark and I walked over to go get a beer. I chugged half of it to relieve my stress from the earlier encounter. I felt the alcohol start to take effect almost immediately.

"Yeah, I noticed," He laughed and took a sip of his beer. I looked over to a group of guys that was passing a joint around. "Do you wanna smoke?"

I nodded eagerly and started walking to them but Mark stopped me by grabbing my hand. "What'd you do that for?"

"I have a joint," He smiled and pulled it out of his pocket. My eyes lit up and I grabbed it like a kid in a candy store. I put the joint in my mouth and Mark lit it for me. I inhaled and the smoke filled my body. I felt calm after my second hit. I passed it back to Mark who did the same.

"I never told you that you look really sexy when you smoke," I giggled and sipped my beer.

"Oh, really? So you think I look sexy now?" He questioned and I shrugged taking the joint back. "Well, are you going to answer that?"

I took a hit before replying, "Nope." I flirted and took another hit. Damn, this felt good. I handed the joint back to him and then finished off my beer. Why did I ever stop smoking?

"So do you want to get out of here?" He questioned. I nodded without thinking and then his hand was in mine as he led me deeper into the woods. It got colder as we got further away from the fire, but Mark's hand kept me warm.

We got to a place where I could barely see the fire and then Mark pushed me against a tree. He started kissing my neck softly and goosebumps appeared on my skin. I moaned softly as his kisses went onto my chest and my arms wrapped around his neck. He suddenly lifted me up and held me against the tree.

His lips found mine and his fingers teased me by going up my inner thigh. He pressed his crotch to me and I felt his hard length. The feeling brought back memories of when Zayn-

Shit. Zayn.

"Mark, stop," I whispered and tugged at his hair to try to get him out of this daze he was in. He moaned softly and continued kissing my neck. "Mark!" I said louder and he looked up. His lips were plump and red from kissing me. His eyes were glazed over and stared at me with lust.

"Yes, babe?" My skin crawled when he called me babe. Zayn was the only one who could call me that. "Do you like that?"

"Mark, stop." I said and he frowned. "I can't do this."

"Why not?" He questioned and put me down. I fixed my dress and my hair before replying.

"I have a boyfriend," I smiled and walked off. I heard him swear at me but I ignored him as I walked back to the fire. I felt a pit in my stomach as I realized what had just happened. I felt waves of guilt roll over me. He hadn't taken advantage of me because I had wanted it. I was drunk and high though, so did he?

When I got back to the fire, I sat down and pulled my jacket around my body. I was suddenly really cold and couldn't get warm. I stood up and grabbed a cookie before walking closer to the fire where I tried to warm up.

I looked to my left and happened to see Nicole coming out of the woods with the same guy who had his hands down her pants earlier. Her hair was a mess but she looked elated. I wish I could feel that good.

I stood by myself in front of the fire as people around me danced and sang to the catchy song that was playing. I was no longer in the mood to drink and smoke. I just wanted to cry. I had broken Zayn's trust again even if he didn't know it. I would have to tell him because the guilt would eat me alive. On the bright side, I had tonight and most of tomorrow to come up with a way of apologizing.