Chapter 60

When I got back to the house after my long day, I was surprised to see Zayn walking around shirtless. He seemed completely recovered which made me happy. It was so sad to see him sick.

As soon as he noticed me, his lips formed a smirk and he walked over to me suddenly. His arms pushed me against the wall while his lips started attacking my neck. "I need you, baby." He groaned against my neck. "Badly." He bit my shoulder. Tingles shot through my body when his teeth connected with my skin.

His lips moved back to mine but I pulled away. "One more day," I sighed against his lips.

"I can't wait that long," He groaned and stepped back.

"It's not like you can't orgasm; you probably jacked yourself off after our phone call," I raised my eyebrow and looked up at him.

"More like during, sweetheart," He winked down at me and before kissing me passionately. His hands tangled in my hair before I could pull away in disbelief of what he had done.

"You did not!" I smirked up at him and he nodded. I couldn't believe him..."You just can't control yourself, can you?"

"Not with you," He picked me up and placed me on the counter. Soon his lips found my neck and I let out a loud moan of appreciation. He lifted my shirt off and undid my bra so that I sat topless before him. His hands kneaded my chest and his lips slowly worked down to my nipples. He sucked on them harshly and tugged at them with his teeth. He started leaving lovebites all down my stomach.

"F.uck!" He groaned and pulled away when his phone started ringing. He stood before me as he looked at his phone. "I have to take this." He walked off and started talking. I pulled my bra back on and had my shirt nearly on when he came back. He had a frown on his face when he realized that was all he was getting today.

"Don't try to get my shirt off of me again today," I said sternly. I didn't want him to do it again because I wanted to hold off.

"Okay, my love," He sighed and kissed my lips sweetly.

"Anyways, how do you feel?" I asked and hopped off the counter. I had some homework to do so I should probably start it soon.

"Almost 100%, it must've just been a quick 24 hour thing," He said and sat down next to me. "I have a surprise for you as well."

"A surprise?"

"Yes, but I can't show you until tomorrow," He chuckled.

"Can you tell me now though?" I questioned as I dug through my backpack to get my homework. I only had about an hours' worth so it wouldn't be too bad.

"Nope," He smiled and grabbed an apple. He bit into it and smiled down at me as I tried to coerce him into telling me.

"What if I suck your c.ock?" I questioned and his eyes lit up.

"You can do that, but I won't tell you," He chewed his apple with a smirk plastered on his mouth. "Nothing you can do will get me to tell you, sweetheart. So don't tire yourself out trying to find a way to convince me."

"Please tell me..." I smiled sweetly up at him and he shook his head. "You suck." I groaned and made my way back over to the counter so I could start my homework.

"You actually suck something of mine..." He winked at me as I scowled while trying to concentrate on my homework.

"Leave me alone, I need to do my homework and you're not helping my concentration," I smirked up at him and he held his hands up in defeat before leaving the room.