Part 70

I woke up and realized it was Friday, when I got up, nobody was beside me, where's Mattia? I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I walked downstairs and my mom was making food, I said "where's Mattia?" Diego said "he left to work dumb ass" I flipped him off, I said "mom, you staying home today?" She nodded and I said "so can you watch Max please? I wanna look for a job today" she nodded and I went back upstairs, I took a shower and changed into this 👇

I brushed my hair and did light makeup, I put on perfume, deodorant, and lotion, I grabbed my bag and keys, I went downstairs and my mom said "here, take toast with you" she gave it to me. I kissed Max and said bye to him, I went to my car and started looking on the internet for jobs, kinda good jobs.

About two years later

So, Mattia asked me to marry him not that long ago, it was at a trip me, him, and Max went on, I got a job as a person who designs houses and I get paid a lot kinda, a year ago me and Mattia got an apartment together. It was a nice place for a while but we moved into a 4 bedroom house, we wanted to wait to have another child until we get married. Max is now 4, he's big now! Me and Mattia have a successful relationship, we live in the same town although it's not "cool" but me and Mattia like going to the high school or some places we went to and tell Max all our stories. Ashley and Ale had another baby and got married, another girl and her name is Jasmine, she's so adorable and tiny.

Kairi got a girlfriend, her name is Jaclyn, she's really pretty and they are doing great, the boys don't hang out as much since they have their families and work, they plan out dates to hang out though. Like barbecues and stuff, Diego moved out, he decided to be single for a while, he still games a lot though, everything worked out good.

Mattia's such a great dad and loves taking out Max, Max loves living with Mattia and he loves that he has a complete family now, it was officially Christmas today!

"Max! Come get ready!" I yelled. Mattia said "babe, stop yelling" Max came running upstairs, "where are we going?" I told him "we're going to grandmas house, Mattia's mom and then later we'll go to my moms house." He nodded, it was 11:36 and we were getting changed into our family pajamas right now. 👇

(Just a plain white shirt) I curled my hair and did light makeup, I put red plaid pajamas on Kobe, he was a little bigger, but not bigger, Mattia said "ok, me and Max are ready

(Just a plain white shirt) I curled my hair and did light makeup, I put red plaid pajamas on Kobe, he was a little bigger, but not bigger, Mattia said "ok, me and Max are ready." I said "ok, can you put all the Christmas presents in the car?" They both nodded and went downstairs, I finished and grabbed all my things, I walked downstairs and they were in the car already, I locked the door and got in the car. Mattia said "finally, you take forever" Max laughed and Mattia started driving, we got gifts for Gianluca but it was hard since he's 14 now and we didn't know what to get him.

When we got to Mattia's moms house, they helped us with the presents and we all said hi to each other, Mattia's mom made some really good food so first we ate, drank coffee and then opened presents. We took family photos too, I decided to post on Instagram about it and Mattia still has a lot of his fans which is surprising, they love the family too.

(Pictures of all of us)
Christmas with the family! Merry Christmas everyone! ❤️🎄 @mattiapolibio @gianlucapolibio

Omg! So cute!! ❤️😍
@ashley
Liked by y/n.107

How cute 🥰
@kairicosentino
Liked by y/n.107

Cutest family ever! 😍
@random.user

Who has been here since 2019? ✋
@random.user
Liked by y/n.107

Load more comments...

I got a call from Alejandro.

Me: hello? Ale: come over later, Kairi is coming over too and we're just gonna open presents and have fun. Me: alright, I'll tell Mattia. Ale: alright bye. Me: bye.

We soon left Mattia's moms house going to my moms house now, I said "so, Ale asked if we could go over later cause Kairi's also going too, I told him yea" Mattia nodded. Max was playing with one of his new toys he got.

We went to my moms house and Diego was there, we opened presents and drank hot chocolate, my mom didn't work as much anymore since she moved to a tinier house and she didn't have to pay as much. My mom loved Mattia, she treated him like a son, when I was still living with my mom, Mattia would run to her room and hug her first always and when I bullied him, he would tell my mom. Diego and Mattia were like best friends now, they always talked and played games, I hugged my mom and said "we gotta go now, I love you and merry Christmas" she hugged us all and led us to the car.

I said "thank you guys for the presents" we left and I told Mattia "we gotta go back home to get Kairi and Ale's presents" he nodded and drove back home, Ashley called me and said "get clothes to spend the night, Kairi wanted us to have a sleepover." We got clothes and packed, we went to Ale's house and they had a pretty big house, it was a 5 bedroom house with 2 1/2 bathrooms, it had a pool and a big backyard.

We walked inside with all our gifts so we set them down, we said hi to everyone and Ashley had made some desserts and coffee, I grabbed a couple things, we sat at the Christmas tree and opened gifts. We got many many gifts, after opening them, the kids went upstairs and played in the room, I asked Ashley "can I carry Jasmine?"

She nodded and said "please do, she's so heavy" I laughed and carried her, she was adorable, Ashley said "it's getting kinda dark outside so we should make marshmallows outside in the fire pit." I nodded and everyone got up and went outside, me and Mattia were sitting on the couch with the baby still, she kept looking at Mattia so he made her smile and then told me "imagine if we had another baby?" I smiled and said "soon."

We made marshmallows outside and had a great time at Ashley's, this Christmas was probably the best, my teen hood was the best with Mattia. I love you Mattia.

Stop 😭 I finished it! I don't want to but it can't go on forever, thanks for all the support and follows! Love you all and the 286k views! So sad 😭😭 thanks!! Please go read my other book too, I'm updating everyday on that book and show some please.