Part 55

I woke up in Mattia's bed, I looked over and he was peacefully sleeping, I got up and went to the bathroom, I threw up in the toilet, I flushed it and found an extra toothbrush, I brushed my teeth. I was wearing Mattia's huge sweats, they were grey and I was wearing my same white shirt, I didn't know where my phone was so I just turned on the tv, around 30 minutes later, Mattia woke up.

I went to hug him but he backed up, he said "I have to talk with you" I was confused, wth is going on? He brushed his teeth and used the bathroom, he came back and sat down, he said "you were dancing on someone else and you kissed him y/n" I said "I don't remember much but I remember you came up to me and started dancing with me, then you leaned in and I kissed you, remember?"

He sighed and said "y/n, you thought a random dude was me" I said "wait, that wasn't you?! Omg Mattia, I'm so sorry" he laughed and said "it's fine, as long as it wasn't on purpose but I got in a fight with him" I shook my head and laughed, he said "you don't understand how jealous I was and you were super drunk, we also skipped school today." I checked the time, 12:56, wow, I said "Mattia, I'm really sorry, I didn't know that guy was you and if I did know, I would've walked away but I seriously thought it was you, me and the boys were just dancing and he pulled me away."

Mattia said "don't worry, it's fine" I said "do you think you can drop me off at my house" he hugged me and said "in a little, btw, that shirt is too tight, it shows your boobs" I laughed and he rested his head on my chest, he kissed the top of my boob and said "I love you."

I said "I love you too baby" I got up and grabbed my pants, I said "where's my phone and my bag?" He pointed in his closet, I found it hanging up, I grabbed my bag and my phone was in there. He got a shirt on and got his keys, we walked downstairs and nobody was here, we walked to his car, I got in and I was so tired, I leaned my head again the window and closed my eyes. He said "you tired?" I nodded, he put Pop Smoke and started driving, we got to my house and I got up, I gave him a kiss on his cheek and I said "oh, wait what about your sweats?"

He said "keep em, they look cute on you" I smiled and said "I love you" he said "I love you too" he drove off and I went inside, nobody was here, I dropped my bag and looked in the refrigerator. I grabbed eggs and bacon, I cooked since I was really hungry, I finished cooking and sat down to eat, I scrolled through Instagram and saw all the videos from last night.

(Videos from last night of me and the boys dancing)
These bitches drunk af 😍
@kairispam

Stupid bitch, you posted me last night?! 😃🖕
@Y/n's.spamm.710

Ayyye! I'm a bad bitch! 😌
@roshaunspam

Damn 😳😏 that's y/n with all the 🍑 and 🍒?
@random.user
^ yea, and all that 🍑 and 🍒 is mine 😈
@mattiaspam
^ 😳
@Y/n.spamm.710

Load more comments

I finished eating and I went upstairs, I got my outfit for today and went to take a shower, I finished and put on this 👇