Part 39

I woke up and it was Thursday, I said "wtf, that dream was crazy" I facetimed Mattia hoping he was awake, he answered and he said "good morning baby" I loved his sleepy voice I said "good morning, I had a dream that me and you had a baby and we went to the mall, uhhh, it was kinda weird." He laughed and said "really? Dang y/n, thinking of me at night?" I said "maybe, alright well, just wanted to tell you that" he said "can I pick you up today?" I said "hmm, yea" he said "yesss! Okay, I'll see you in a bit" I said "alright, bye, love you" he said "bye, love you too."

We hung up and I got up, I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair, then I chose my outfit 👇

I put on perfume, deodorant, and lotion, then I curled my lashes and put on mascara, I also put on chapstick, then I grabbed my bag, I went downstairs and sat down on the couch, then I saw Diego come down, he said "what's up, I'll see you later

I put on perfume, deodorant, and lotion, then I curled my lashes and put on mascara, I also put on chapstick, then I grabbed my bag, I went downstairs and sat down on the couch, then I saw Diego come down, he said "what's up, I'll see you later." I said "alright bye, better not bring your girl" then about 10 minutes later I got a text.

Mattia 💜
Hey, I'm outside

I ran outside and locked the door behind me, I got in his car and he had some McDonald's, he said "I got you an egg McMuffin, I also got you an iced coffee" I smiled and gave him a kiss, I said "aww thank you!" He said "no problem princesa" he started driving and he plugged in his phone to the aux. The whole time there I was eating and he was just laughing at me, we soon got there and I grabbed all my trash from the car, we walked out and i went to find a trash, I saw Diego and his girl making out, he saw me and I stuck my tongue out in disgust.

I walked over to the boys and gave them hugs, we talked for a little and then Ashley came and she hugged all of us, she gave Ale a kiss and Kairi said "ewww" she said "shut up Kairi, it's not my fault your single." He said "damn, that kinda hurted me doe" we laughed and all talked, the bell rang and we walked to our locker, I walked to my first class, Language Arts.

Skip to lunch

It was lunch and I ran over to the table, I sat next to Kairi since Mattia wasn't there, I asked "where's Mattia?" He said "I guess Cynthia wanted to talk with him" I nodded and decided to go over to them, I hated Cynthia. I walked over to his last class and he wasn't there, I walked to the cafeteria and he wasn't there, I walked to the bathrooms and there he was... kissing Cynthia, I said "Mattia?" He looked at me and said "y/n, I promise it's not what it looks like" I felt my eyes get glossy, I walked back to the table and grabbed my bag, Kairi saw my tears fall down, he said "what's wrong y/n?"

I wiped them away and said "I'm going home, I'll see you guys later" then Mattia came and said "y/n, I promise it's not what it looks like" I turned around and said "then what was it, explain, I'll let you" he stood there not knowing what to say. I said "exactly" Kairi said "wtf Mattia?!" I said "Kairi, don't start shit while I'm not here, please" he nodded and I walked away, I walked out of school and put my AirPods in, I put Nights by Frank Ocean, I walked home crying, I tried not to break down but I did. Then a car pulled up, it was Mariano and some other guy, I looked at him and he walked out the car, he hugged me and said "are you ok y/n?" I said "yea, just walking home" I gave him a little smile and he said "no your not."