Part 25

Y/n's P.O.V
I woke up and Mattia was still asleep, I had to use the bathroom as always, I managed to get out of his arms without waking him up. I went to do my business and when I came back, I just admired him, his adorable face and he looks so cute when he sleeps, just peaceful. I didn't know what to do, I laid back down and went on my phone, I saw a bunch of ship edits of me and Mattia, then I got a dm from someone I don't even know.

@marianocastano

Hey, umm your y/n right?

Yea, what do you want and who are you?

I'm Mariano, Mattia's friend, maybe you
could give me a chance you know?

Nah, I've never met you and I like Mattia

Well, wanna be friends?

Umm, sure, I wanna get to know you though

Okay, let's ft?

Nah, Mattia asleep right now and I don't wanna
wake him up

Oh ok, later?

Yea, sure

Alright

I thought who is this Mariano guy and what does he want? I went through his Instagram to see who he was and yea, he was pretty cute but ehhh, haven't met him and I like Mattia, he looks like a good person though. I went through TikTok and found his account, 1.1 million followers! That's crazy, so he's another famous person ig, then lazy ass Mattia woke up, he rubbed his eyes and said "wow, so you left me sleeping by myself" I said "yuppp." He laughed and said "what time is it? Did we sleep long?" I checked the time and it was 4:23, I showed him and he said "wow, we slept pretty long" I nodded. I said "so your friend Mariano, he texted me on Instagram" Mattia said "what'd he say" I showed him the texts and he said "he's tryna steal what's mine? Damn" I blushed. He saw my face and he said "aww, is y/n blushin?" I covered my face with my hands and he took them off.

He said "it's okay, I love seeing you blush" he got a call and it was his brother, the contact was "lil bitch 🥰" I laughed at the contact and he answered.

"Huh? Why? You're not going then. Fine, get ready dumb fuck."

He hung up and I said "really Mattia?" I tackled him and jumped on top of him, he rolled me over and now he was on top, he held my hands down and then said "so, you gonna stop or do I have to make you?" I said "you're gonna have to make me" he smiled and kissed me, he went down to my neck and left me wet kisses, then Gianluca walked in. He looked at us with a disgusted face and then Mattia said "bitch, you ready?" His brother nodded his head and we walked upstairs, Mattia grabbed his keys and we went inside his car, he started driving to idek where. I said "where we going?" He said "a special place" I was confused but I wasn't going to ask more, I said "why are you so mean to your poor brother" I looked back and his brother was already knocked out.

I giggled and Mattia said "idk, that's how our relationship is, also I love your giggle" I said "my giggles ugly wdym? Nvm, anyway how far is this place?" He said "like 40 minutes away" I said "oh okay, put your music on please" he smiled and turned on his music, all the windows were down since is was hot and I absolutely loved it. It felt good, I put the seat back a little and just closed my eyes, I'm not tired so I'm not going to sleep, just enjoying this, after a while he parked the car on the side of a road. I said "this is it? The forest" he said "just wait, wake up my brother" Mattia was getting a blanket from the back and he got his hoodie, I woke up Gianluca and he said "yessss! We're here." He knows what this is? We went into the woods and it was still bright so it wasn't scary, Mattia was holding my hand and we just went walking for about 5 minutes, I said "are we there yet?" He said "yup, here we are" we were at sort of like a cliff and below was water but it was so beautiful.

" He knows what this is? We went into the woods and it was still bright so it wasn't scary, Mattia was holding my hand and we just went walking for about 5 minutes, I said "are we there yet?" He said "yup, here we are" we were at sort of like a cl...

This is what it looked like 👆

I said "wow, this is so beautiful" Mattia smiled and set the blanket down, we sat down and just watched the ocean and it was calming, we were talking about things, normal things. It was now 6:31 and Mattia wanted to stay to watch the sunset, there was nothing to do since we didn't bring anything, Gianluca tapped me and said "tag, your it" he ran around the trees and I chased after him. I gave up so I walked up to Mattia and tapped him, I ran off and he said "oh I'm going to get you" he tried chasing Gianluca but he was too fast so he chased after me. He caught up to me and tackled me to the ground but in a sort of gentle way and he tickled me, after that we played tag for a little, Mattia said "hell no, I'm done playing, I'm tired" I said "same." We sat down and caught our breaths.

The sunset was at 8:31 and it was barely 6:53 and we had a ton of time left, Mattia laid his head down on my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist, I was playing with his hair and Gianluca was on his phone. Mattia said "let's do TikToks for now" we chose the sound that says "I got plans for me and you ohhh, it ain't my first time but babygirl we can pretend" and Gianluca just stared at us. He was in the video but he didn't dance to it, Mattia posted it and then we did one on my account, it's the one that says "open up the safe bitches got a lot to say" it was the cute version though and Gianluca was first, then me, then Mattia. I posted it, we did some more TikToks to also post on Gianluca's account, when we were done, it was 7:34.

Skip to sunset

We sat down and the sunset was finally coming down, it got cold so Mattia gave me his hoodie, we just looked at the beautiful sunset and talked, I loved this view. When it was done, we got our things and walked back to the car, we got in and Mattia drove back to the city, I kinda fell asleep on the way over here, just a little nap. Then Mattia dropped me off, he walked me to my porch while Gianluca was in the car, Mattia kissed me and said "bye y/n, I love you" I said "bye Mattia, I love you too." I walked into my house and walked upstairs, of course nobody was home so I changed into some pajamas and went online shopping. I went downstairs like at 10:02 to get some snacks, I didn't know what to do so I ate, and then fell asleep.

Hey guys! Sorry I've been kinda inactive as always but I'm so tired right now and I don't feel like reading back to see if I made mistakes so sorry if I made mistakes. Kinda busy so I'll try to update as much as I can, goodnight y'all, love you 🤍💜