Part 28

About 10 minutes later, we got there and we walked down a trail to go to the lake, we put our stuff down on a dock and the boys all jumped into the lake, I stayed out and recorded them with a boomerang. Me and Ashley were sitting down, she put tanning spray while I put on sunscreen, I sat down and just looked up, then Mattia got out and dried off really quick, he said "y/n, can you put sunscreen on me?" I said "yea" I grabbed the sunscreen and put it on his back and belly, also on his arms, then he went back in and I laid down on my towel, he came next to me and splashed me. I screamed and said "really Mattia?" He said "come in with me" I was already wet so why not?

I took off my shorts and shirt, I was on the dock slowly going down, I said "Mattia, I can't touch the floor right here" he carried me off the dock since he can touch the floor, I wrapped my legs around him. The boys were messing around and poor Kairi could barely touch the floor, Alejandro dragged Ashley in and we all messed around where me and Kairi can touch the floor. We decided to do chicken fights, I got onto Mattia's shoulders, Kairi got on Roshaun's, we fought and Ashley was splashing us so it was hard, I ended up winning. They fell back and me and Mattia said "yay! Let's go!" We high fived each other and next we were going against Ashley and Ale, Ashley was pretty strong so the boys wanted to see who would win, we were fighting while Ale and Mattia were hitting each other. I finally pushed Ashley down, but then Mattia let go of me and I fell into the water.

I got up and said "Mattia! Why'd you drop me?" He shrugged his shoulders and splashed me, I splashed him back and I accidentally got Roshaun and he said "oh hell no." We all were splashing each other, we slowly went into the deep end and I couldn't reach the floor anymore and I didn't feel like swimming, luckily Mattia carried me on his back. Ashley was 5'6 so she could reach pretty good and Kairi was struggling so he got on Roshaun's back, Alvaro was also struggling and he said "alright, ima go to the store to get things, be back."

He went in Ale's car and we just hung around in the lake, eventually we got out cause we had nothing to do, Roshaun's dumbass forgot a towel so Mattia said "here, I'll share with y/n." Roshaun took it and Mattia took my towel from me, he wrapped it around himself and then hugged me while wrapping it around me as well, we were all waiting for Alvaro hoping he brought snacks. We were all dry and Alvaro was finally back, he brought snacks, floaties, and a beach ball, we said "ayy! He brought everything we needed" we ate the snacks and blew up the floaties.

We also blew up the beach ball, we didn't want to get in right now so we just made some TikToks and hung around, we went live for a little and the whole time, they were shipping me and Mattia. Some hated me but whatever, I ship us too, we are still live and Alvaro said "we all ship them together but they won't get together" me and Mattia laughed, I was laying my head on his shoulder. We were just messing around, then Kairi was standing on the edge of the dock so I pushed him off, he ended up dragging me in with him, I swam up and said "you idiot" he said "me idiot? Nah, you are." I said "Mattia, can you give me a floaty please" he nodded and grabbed a floatie, he dropped the floatie in and jumped in,  I sat in the floatie and Kairi was hanging on the side pushing me, everybody else jumped in.

We all hung around, we drank some juice cause Alvaro brought some, we were floating and just hanging around, I traded Kairi for my floatie since mine was a plain circle one, I wanted one to share with Mattia. He sat down on it and then I got on top of him, he kissed me and I kissed back, Ale said "just get together already" I laughed in between the kiss. We pulled back and just floated around, it was 8:29 I said "the sunsets about to happen, it starts at 8:32" they rolled there eyes and laughed, Kairi said "y/n and her sunsets I swear." I was now watching the sunset with Mattia on the floatie, everyone else was just messing around, Mattia was being lazy and laid his head on my shoulder. Ale had brought his speaker so we were listening to music, Brent Faiyaz because it was a mood, the sun was already down so we were now in the dark, we were night swimming.

Rosahun said "come on bitches, let's go home, it's fucking cold" we all said "alright" we got out of the water and dried up, I put on my clothes and packed my stuff, so did everyone else. We walked back to the car, this time I drove, when I got home, I went to take a shower, me and Mattia had our own bathroom so I got my pajamas on:

(Without the bag and the letters on the sweats) I got into the shower, I did what I needed to do and got out, I was changing and Mattia walked in, he said "oops sorry

(Without the bag and the letters on the sweats) I got into the shower, I did what I needed to do and got out, I was changing and Mattia walked in, he said "oops sorry." I said "it's fine" he was just standing there leaning on the door, I said "Mattia?" He said "yea? It's not like your completely naked" I didn't care so I just finished changing. I got out and let him take a shower, before I walked out he said "you take like 30 minutes to take a shower, why so long?" I shrugged and walked out. I laid down for now, I went on my phone and just scrolled through Instagram, just a bunch of ship edits of me and Mattia as always, also Mairi.

About 10 minutes later he walked out without a shirt, I couldn't help but look, he said "what? Am I too sexy?" I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him, he caught it and then jumped on top of me, he said "you're mine, I'll soon make you mine." I had butterflies in my stomach from that sentence, I want him to make me his, Ale came in and said "we're going to watch a movie in the living room, come on." We went down and they were all sitting there, we were going to watch After, I loved that movie. Mattia and I sat down, I cuddled next to him. They turned on the movie and we began watching, it was already 9:37 and tbh, I'm pretty tired, also my head hurt pretty bad, I soon started to get sleepy, I eventually fell asleep.

Mattia's P.O.V
I looked down and saw that she was asleep, I told Kairi "hey, take a picture of us" he stood up and took a picture, he sent the photo to me and this is it:

I said "alright guys, ima take her upstairs and go to sleep, goodnight" they all said goodnight and I lifted her up, I laid her down on the bed and she was awake, I said "it's ok, go to sleep" I kissed her forehead and laid down next to her

I said "alright guys, ima take her upstairs and go to sleep, goodnight" they all said goodnight and I lifted her up, I laid her down on the bed and she was awake, I said "it's ok, go to sleep" I kissed her forehead and laid down next to her. I posted the pic on my Snap story, I slowly fell asleep.

Sorry guys 😖 I was busy all day and I didn't really have much time, idk if I'll be able to post tonight, but love you all 💓💓