Part 34

Skip to after school

I walked out of school stressed cuz these hoes wanna get on my nerves, including Kairi cus me and him were arguing over Mattia, I won, I waited for Kairi on the bench and Mattia sat next to me saying "hey, wanna come over tomorrow?" I said "idk, I'll see" we talked for a little and then Kairi came, I asked "what took so long?" He said "sorry, my English teacher had to talk to me" I said "whatever, come on" I hugged Mattia and said bye to him, me and Kairi got in the car, Kairi put his music we drove to his house.

When we got there, we got out and he opened the door, I went running to Maiya's room, I knocked on her door, she said "come in" I opened the door and she was in her bed so I jumped on her and said "hi Maiya, I've missed you" she said "hi y/n! I'm missed you too!" Then Kairi said "wassup loser" I said "Kairi, she never does anything to you, why are you so mean?" He said "cause she's freaking annoying" I rolled my eyes and I told Maiya "come on, we're going to Wendy's" Kairi said "oooh, I want some." I said "who said you're coming? I asked Maiya cause she's actually nice" he said "but- whatever" I said "I'm playing, come on." We went back in the car and drove to Wendy's.

When we got there, we went inside and ordered our food, we got 3 bacon cheeseburgers, we also got drinks, they gave us our drink and I went to the machine thing, I got (whatever you want) I went to sit back down. Maiya said "so, you got a boyfriend?" I said "umm, not quite yet but something like that, it's complicated" she nodded and I said "so, any boys you like?" She said "no, Kairi would kill me." I laughed and then Kairi came with the food, he gave our food to us and we ate, we just talked about school and random things, we were laughing so much that freaking Karen behind us, told us "hey, this is not a place to scream, lower your guys voices down" I said "we can do whatever we want, they could kick us out if they wanted to but they didn't." She rolled her eyes and turned around, Kairi laughed and whispered "what a bitch" I said "I know."

After we were done, Maiya said "let's go to the playground" since there was a little playground there and I said "yea, come on Kairi" he said "nooo, you guys go, I'll stay here" I said "please" he shook his head so I grabbed his hand and dragged him. He was whining like a baby though, I didn't care, when we got there, I climbed up to the very top and I found the slide, I went inside and slid down, Kairi wasn't there, then I heard form the slide "watch out, I'm coming!" Then he bumped into me and I fell off, I said "owww, you idiot" he laughed and then helped me up, I said "where's Maiya?" Then she came down, she said "woooo, that was fun" I laughed and Kairi said "let's go back home" we threw our trash away and grabbed our stuff.

We got back into the car and I said "so, where we going? Home or somewhere else" Maiya said "how about we go to, umm, the store to get snacks and then we can watch a movie back at the house." I nodded my head so fast and said "we're going to get so much snacks!"

Hey guys, sorry I've been inactive but just know that I love every single one of you guys :) 💜💗 also thanks sm for 14k, really appreciate it and thanks to you guys, hope you have a good night!