Part 40

I woke up with a headache, of course, I was late for school, it was Friday 9:21, I groaned and got up, I got ready cause I didn't want to miss school, this is my outfit 👇

I didn't want to actually get ready so I wore something comfy and then I did my makeup (just the usual) then I put perfume, lotion, and deodorant. I checked my phone, great, I didn't charge it and now it's dead, I grabbed my portable charger and plugged in my phone, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs, I grabbed a granola bar. I got my keys and drove to school, I didn't know if I wanted to face Mattia yet, whatever, I guess, I soon got there and I went to the office, I checked in or whatever and they gave me a slip, I ran to 2nd period and Mattia was in that class. It was Math with Mattia, Roshaun and Kairi, I walked in and everyone was staring at me, the teacher said "y/n, your late, why?" I locked eyes with Mattia and said "uhh, just slept in" she rolled her eyes and said "go take a seat, next to Mattia and Kairi."

As of things couldn't get any worse, I had to sit next to HIM, I went to the seat and Kairi said "hey, late dumbass" I rolled my eyes and put on my AirPods, I listened to music and did my work at the same time, luckily, class went by fast.

Skip to lunch

I'm tired of everyone, I grabbed my bag and walked back to my car, before I left the table, Mattia grabbed my hand and said "y/n, wait, I'm sorry for what I did, can we just get past it please?" I turned around and said "what? So I'm just supposed to forget that you even kissed Cynthia?" Am I doing too much? Maybe I'm overreacting, no, he kissed someone and it's Cynthia, idk. He said "Ik, I'm sorry, it didn't mean anything though" I scoffed and walked to my car, I was trying to unlock my door but Mattia was chasing after me trying to say sorry, next thing I know, I blacked out.

Mattia's P.O.V
I was telling y/n that I'm sorry when I saw someone behind her car, I was going to tell her but too late, he wrapped a bag around her head and took her, I said "nooo!" I tried to run after him but he got in his car fast and drove off. I screamed "fuck!" I got back to the lunch table running and I said "guys! Someone took y/n and I-I didn't save her! Shit!" I slammed my hands on the table and Kairi said "woah, slow down, what happened?" I said "fucking idiot, someone took y/n and drove off, we need to find her, I l-love her" Ale said "shit, let's go!" Ale said "Ashley, stay here okay baby?" She nodded and we ran into Ale's car, he started driving and he said "wait, where are we going?"

I said "let's go to my house and we'll talk about it over there" Ale was too slow so I yelled "step on it, go faster!" Kairi put his hand on my shoulder, damn I was so mad, I wanna find out whoever tf that is, Kairi said "hey, calm down, I'm sure they're not hurting her." I put my face in my hands and said "no Kairi, you don't understand, I don't wanna lose her" Kairi said "we'll find her, I promise."

Y/n's P.O.V
I woke up, I was in a car tied up, we were on the freeway I think, I said "who are you and where am I?" There was someone in the front and they said "hey babygirl, miss me?" A familiar voice spoke but I can't remember who it is, I started crying and said "who are you?" He said "that's a secret" I said "please, what do you want?" I started crying and he said "shh, it's okay, you'll be just fine" I screamed "what do you want?!" He said "shut the hell up! I want you, you keep pushing me away but I got you now" he turned around there he was... my dad.