Part 17

We walked downstairs, Mattia said "hey mom, ima go to the mall with y/n and the boys, alright?" She said "yea that's fine, but that's the girl your always talking about?" Mattia said "mooooom, stop" she said "well hi, I'm Mattia's mom, he talks about you a lot, I'll let you guys be but I'll meet you soon." I smiled and said "well nice to meet you, I hope to meet you soon" she smiled and said "omg, Mattia she's so nice, I'll let you guys go now, have fun!" Mattia shook his head and said "come on y/n" but before we walked out, his brother said "Mattia, she's so pretty!" He turned around and flipped him off, we walked outside and I smacked the back of his head.

"Owww" he said "what was that for?"

"For flipping him off" I said, he rolled his eyes and we got in the car and started driving, he kept looking at me. I was annoyed so I said "why do you keep looking at me?" He smiled and said "because you're beautiful" after he said that, he put his hand on my thigh, not too high though so it wasn't awkward. I smiled and said "oh whatever, I'm not" he looked at me and said "are you kidding me? You're so damn beautiful, so many people want to look like you and I don't even know how you could say that." I blushed and looked out the window so he won't notice, we finally got to my house and he pulled into the driveway, we went inside and I saw Diego on the couch.

"Hey, ima go to the mall with Mattia and some other friends" I said, he looked at us and said "okay, have fun, ima go to Alexis' house." I was confused cause usually he would be mad or he would say no but I was happy so I said "alright, thanks." Mattia and I went upstairs and I said "idk what to wear" he said "let me pick your outfit please" I said "alright fine but choose something good for today." He said "alright" he chose my outfit and said "here, try this on" this was the outfit.

I said "alright, that's casual i guess, I like it" so I went to the bathroom to get changed and I came back out, he was laying down watching movies on my tv

I said "alright, that's casual i guess, I like it" so I went to the bathroom to get changed and I came back out, he was laying down watching movies on my tv. I put on perfume, lotion, and deodorant, I said "come on, let's take a mirror picture" he said "but I'm tired, help me up. I went to help him up, I held his hands and tried to help him up but I couldn't, he said "it's ok, I got it" he got up and took my blanket with him, we walked over to my mirror and he wrapped the blanket around me. We took this picture:

(Pretend it's Mattia and y/n though) I said "I'm going to post it okay?" He looked at me and said "why do you keep asking me, you can post whatever you want and you don't have to ask me" I said "okayyy

(Pretend it's Mattia and y/n though) I said "I'm going to post it okay?" He looked at me and said "why do you keep asking me, you can post whatever you want and you don't have to ask me" I said "okayyy." I posted it on my Instagram and put the caption as 🥺🥰 @mattiapolibio comments:

Is that me? Look at us 😖💗
@mattiapolibio
Reply to Mattia 👇
Ikr, we're so cute
@y/n.107 < (this is you, idk what to put)

You guys should just get together already 🥱
@kairicosentino
Liked by y/n.107

See you guys soon, ugly asses 🤍
@alejandrorosario
Reply to Ale 👇
See you bitch
@y/n.107

So are y'all dating or not? 🤨 cause you haven't made it official
@mattiafan.1010

Awww, you guys would be so cute together 🥰
@polibio374

Load more comments...

I grabbed my bag and put some things that I needed inside, we walked out my room and I said "hold up, let me tell my mom I'm going" he said "alright" I went to my moms room and said "hey mom, ima go to the mall with Mattia and some other friends" she said "okay, have fun." I walked out and told Mattia "okay, let's go, we walked downstairs and we said goodbye to Diego and got into the car. We listened to music and Mattia said "we're going to pick up all the boys" I said "how are we going to fit? There's 6 of us" he said "Kairi will sit on Ale's lap."

We picked up Kairi first, we honked and he came running outside, he came inside and said "what up bitches" I said "heyy idiot." We then picked up the rest of the boys, Kairi sat on Ale's lap and Mattia sang "that should be me" we were all laughing, we goofed around until we got there. We went inside and the boys immediately said "we should go to the vans store" so we went. I bought shoes and a shirt, the boys bought their own things, when we walked out, Ale said "where do we go now" I said "my turn, let's go to Hollister." They groaned and said "noooo" I smacked all of them and said "come on losers" we went to Hollister and I got jeans and a couple shirts, they were complaining the whole time so we left. When we walked out I said "you guys didn't let me shop" I crossed my arms and then I felt hands around my waist, I turned to see Mattia's face.

He said "sorry" he looked so cute and I said "aww, it's okay" Kairi said "see guys! I told you they act like there dating." Roshaun said "damn y/n, you got hoes, jk but you got a hoe" we all laughed and went shopping some more, we all got hungry after a while so we went to the food court. We all got Panda Express and we ate, we were all joking around and making jokes, Roshaun started throwing it back in front of everyone so I recorded. We all laughed and when he was done, I posted it on my Snap story, and then when we were done, we started goofing around. We climbed on top of things and we ran around like crazy, the guards were chasing us so we booked it, we went zoom. 💨

We ran to the car and they were gone, we laughed so hard, we started driving and it was 4:36, we didn't know where to go so we went to the park. We got there and we ran out, nobody was there so we ran around, I got onto the swing and Mattia was pushing me. The rest of the boys were playing tag like little kids, we played for a little then got tired, we sat on a little bench and got our breaths back. We talked about some things, then Mattia asked "have you ever had a boyfriend y/n?" I couldn't think about that right now, I was having a good time so I said "we should go to the beach to watch the sunset later" the boys started getting hype but Mattia knew something was off.

We went to play again, by then it was 5:47 and then I said "let's go get some blankets and stuff cause it gets cold" they agreed and we went to my house first.  I ran inside while they waited in the car, I just grabbed a blanket but it was a thick and fluffy blanket. Then we went to the rest of their houses and they grabbed hoodies but Kairi and Alvaro grabbed blankets too. Then it was 6:28 we went to go get snacks to watch the sunset.

Hey guys, I wrote a little today and it's like 3:30 so ima go to sleep but goodnight guys, love you all and thank you so much for 500 reads. I appreciate it so much and I didn't think I would grow so fast but byeee!🤍