Part 45

It was Tuesday, I got up and Mattia was still asleep, I didn't want to wake him up, I got my clothes from my luggage and went to take a shower, I thought about last night, then I noticed, he didn't pull out! I quickly did my things and got out, I got changed 👇

Diego knows I don't really wear shorts to school so why did he pack this? I got out and said "Mattia" he was sitting down on his phone, he said "hm?" I said "you didn't pull out last night" he turned to face me and said "umm, you'll be fine" he wa...

Diego knows I don't really wear shorts to school so why did he pack this? I got out and said "Mattia" he was sitting down on his phone, he said "hm?" I said "you didn't pull out last night" he turned to face me and said "umm, you'll be fine" he was already changed so I did the usual makeup and usual perfume stuff. We packed and left, we got to the car and I said "sooo, I'm scared Mattia" he said "idk, I think everything will be fine" I gave him a face and he said "what?" I said "are you stupid or something?" He laughed and said "no."

He played his music and we got to school, I got out and ran to Ashley, I pulled her away from the group and said "Ashley! He didn't pull out last night" I kinda whispered, her eyes went wide, she said "what?!" I nodded and played with my fingers, she said "ok, wait a week and then we'll get a pregnancy test, let's just not think about it okay?" I nodded and said "when's your baby appointment?" She said "at 4:00, wanna come with me?" I nodded and then the bell rang, the boys ran to me and gave me hugs, I said "hi guys" they said "omg your dating Mattia bitch" I laughed and grabbed my stuff out of my locker.

Skip to after school

I walked out of school and waited for Mattia in the front, I saw down on a bench and went on my phone, then Cynthia came up to me and said "aww, I heard you and Mattia are dating, just letting you know, I'm wayyy better then you." I scoffed and said "bitch, your not even close to what I am, your a hoe, at least I'm not someone who gives my body out to almost every dude in the school" she rolled her eyes and said "Mattia's still into me, trust me, if I kissed him right now, he'd kiss me back, also, it's not my fault every guy wants me." I laughed and then Mattia came, he said "Cynthia, get out of here, nobody wants you here" she rolled her eyes and walked away.

Mattia said "what did she say now?" I said "she just said she's better then me and that you still like her" he shook his head and said "I hate that bitch, don't believe anything she says okay?" I nodded and we walked to the car, he played his music and he drove to my house.

When we got to my house, he helped me with my bags, I walked him out the door and said "bye baby" he said "bye princess, your mine now" I hugged him and he walked to his car, he drove away and Diego said "like the outfit I chose for you?" I said "Diego, you know I don't like wearing shorts to school" he said "that's why I chose it."

I shook my head and went upstairs, I decided to listen to some music on my speaker and unpack my clothes.

At 3:27
I was now just going through my closet to look for old clothes since I had nothing else to do, then Ashley texted me.

Ashley 💓
Hey, I'm here, come on

Me
Alright

I turned off my speaker and got my little bag, I ran downstairs and got in her car, she said "alright, today we're honestly just checking up and seeing how many weeks I am." I nodded and plugged my phone in, I played my music and we started singing so loud, we eventually got to the hospital and we got out, it was only 3:42 so we had to wait a long time. When it was 4, they called for Ashley, I went with her and we went into a room, it was a girl, she said "hi, I'm Angela and I'll be helping you with your baby" Ashley nodded. The doctor got some type of tool and rubbed it against Ashley's stomach, Angela said "okay so there's your baby" it was on a screen and I said "aww" Ashley said "really y/n? It's literally just a ball."