Part 64

I was getting dressed to go eat, weird but I didn't wanna go like this so I dressed into this 👇

I did my makeup and curled my hair a little, I grabbed my stuff and Max's car seat, I walked out the room and Mattia was tickling Max, how cute, he saw me and picked Max up, he said "ready after like an hour?" I laughed and nodded, we went to the ...

I did my makeup and curled my hair a little, I grabbed my stuff and Max's car seat, I walked out the room and Mattia was tickling Max, how cute, he saw me and picked Max up, he said "ready after like an hour?" I laughed and nodded, we went to the car, I sat in the passenger and Max in the back, Mattia said "where are we eating?"

I honestly didn't know, I said "I don't really know and I didn't really care" he said "ok, the sass though, you still have the sass from a long time ago, that's for sure" I rolled my eyes, he said "how about that diner about 10 minutes away?" I nodded, he started driving to it, I said "so, I think that" I then got a call, random number, ok.

It was a voice thing saying it was from jail, Carlos?

Me: hello? Carlos: hey, I bet you heard what happened right? Me: yea Carlos, are you fucking kidding me?

Mattia mouthed "calm down."

Carlos: I'm sorry, I'm getting out today but I need to talk to you. Me: I'm in New Jersey. Carlos: see, there's this girl I met, she's cool and shit and I think we should go separate ways, you like Mattia right? Me: no no no, wait what? Carlos: listen, me and you just don't work anymore y/n, I'm sorry, I gtg, bye.

I sat there, eyes watery, just because I like Mattia doesn't mean I don't like Carlos, wait, I like Mattia! No, what about Carlos, no, I was nervously biting my nails, so many thoughts were racing through my head, who is this girl? He's just going to leave us like that? I noticed the car stop, Mattia said "y/n, your overthinking it too much, I see you thinking if that makes sense" I walked out the car and got Max, I was kinda mad, he just left me! We went inside and got a table, I sat there looking thru the kids menu for Max, he said "I want pancakes" I said "pancakes?" He nodded.

Mattia said "so, how's Los Angeles, have any friends?" I said "yea, a couple and they're all friends with Alex, I have like 4 other friends but that's it" he said "ohhh ok, so do you like it?" I said "kinda but I like Jersey more."

Mattia laughed and said "well you should definitely move back here" I laughed and the waiter came, he said "can I get your drinks?" I said "for him, he'll get an apple juice and for me I'll have a Diet Coke." Mattia said "I'll get a Pepsi and I think we're ready to order" I said "for him I'll get Jr pancakes and for me the " (idek, whatever you want) Mattia said "I'll get the (idk)" the waiter said "alright, is that it for you guys? Also, are you ma'am single?" I was fucking confused, like are you fucking kidding me, I have Mattia and my son next to me, I said "no, this is my boyfriend and my son" he nodded and winked, we walked away and I was so weirded out, Mattia said "so, i can make that boyfriend thing true."

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

After eating

After we ate, we got in the car and Mattia said "what do you wanna do now? Wanna go home or go around?" I shrugged and thought, what's the point of even living in Los Ángeles anymore, I have not a lot of friends and I only stayed there cause of Carlos, and he just left. Mattia said "well idk either, it's up to you" I said "there's nowhere to go though" Mattia said "wanna go get ice cream and walk around the outdoor mall?" I nodded, he drove to the place which was like 20 minutes away.

We soon got there, I got Max's stroller from the back, Mattia helped me, then we started walking, Mattia said "here, I'll push him" he pushed me out of the way and grabbed the stroller, I said "wow Mattia." He laughed and we walked into the ice cream store, we ordered what we wanted, we got three scoops of cotton candy and we were all gonna share, we walked out with the ice cream.

Mattia said "wanna go to the train for Max?" I nodded, there's a train that goes around in circles, we bought tickets for all of us and waited in line, the train came, we got in a cart and sat down. Max sat on Mattia's lap, I took a photo and posted it on my story and put "father son time 😍" we went around in circles on the train. Max was giggling the whole time while waving at people.

After the train ride, I said "let's go to bath and body works please" Mattia sighed and nodded, we walked inside, I was walking around smelling everything, I grabbed a couple things and said "ok, I'm ready." Mattia smiled and we got in line, after, Mattia said "is that it for today?" I nodded and said "there's nothing else to do" he smiled and said "we could go to that view I showed you a while back and watch the sunset and stars there, like you've always liked." I smiled and said "sure, why not?"

We got in his car and started driving Max was playing with one of his toys in the back, Mattia said "ok, so, basically" I said "get onto the point" he laughed and said "Cynthia might start a problem too" I was confused. They re still talking, I said "you guys are still talking?"

Mattia said "well, we're more like, fuck buddies I guess, if I want to fuck, then I call her over" I rolled my eyes and put the music up, I looked back at Max and smiled, Mattia said "woah, you got a little mad there." I flipped him off and said "drive Mattia" he groaned and said "driving sucks, you can sit on my lap and drive for me MaMaS I giggled and said "in your dreams" he frowned and said "ofc your in my dreams, the most beautiful girl ever!"

He screamed out the window "the most beautiful girl is right here in this car" I laughed and looked forward "oh shit, Matti-" next thing I know, I blacked out and everything had happened so fast...

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't posted but rn I'm trying to get myself together and Ik it's been a while, I love reading your guys comments tho, they have me dying sometimes 💀 anyways, love you all! Mauh! 😙