Part 56

I woke up, it was Friday, I got up and went to my closet, I got my outfit and got changed into this 👇

I went to my vanity and did my usual makeup, i went to brush my teeth, and I put on my perfume and stuff, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, my morning routine is pretty easy

I went to my vanity and did my usual makeup, i went to brush my teeth, and I put on my perfume and stuff, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, my morning routine is pretty easy. I looked in the fridge, there was nothing, I rolled my eyes and just grabbed a banana, I started eating it and I was pretty early so I didn't have much to do, I just ate and went on my phone.

After a while, I grabbed my keys and went to my car, I got in and started it, I plugged in my phone and put on my music, I started driving to school and remembered I had to go with Mattia after school, I was excited! I got to school and got out, the boys weren't there so I went inside, I was walking to my locker when I saw the soccer boy's grouped around the board thing. I walked up to the boy's and said "hey guys!" Mattia hugged me tight and said "guess what?!" I smiled and said "what?!" The boys said "we made the soccer team!" Roshaun came over to me and laid his head on my shoulder, I said "what's up?"

Roshaun said "I didn't make it" I felt bad for him, all the boys made it but not him? I said "it's ok, at least me and you can go to the games, go the snack bars and be fat asses" he laughed a little. He said "love you" I said "love you too bitch" all ten buys came and hugged us, they yelled "love you!!" I laughed and sad this random girl, I said "can you take us a photo please?" She nodded, we all posed, me, Kairi, and Alvaro in the front since we were short, she took a couple then gave my phone back, she walked away and I showed the boys the photos.

I sent it all to them then the bell rang, I went to first period.

Skip to lunch

I ran to the table excited to post the photo from earlier, I posted it.

(Pretend there's a photo)
Love you guys! 🥺💗 Y/n.107

Love you too! 💕
@kairicosentino
^ @alejandrorosario
^ @roshaun_diah
^ @alvaromero

I love you too baby! ❤️
@mattiapolibio
Liked by Y/n.107 and 6,583 others

Oh, so she what the whole crew now? 🙄
@random.user
^ just me :)
@mattiapolibio

Gorgeous 😍😭
@random.user

Damn mamas
@beyondbrandom

Load more comments...

Mattia said "I love our photo" I said "me too" then Ale said "we have practiced Tuesdays and Thursdays, games on Saturday and sometimes Sunday" I said "me and Roshaun will be at the games, being fat asses." All the boys lighted and we talked about soccer.

After school

I got my keys and walked out of school, Mattia yelled "hey y/n!" I turned around and he said "me and Robert kinda need a ride, can you take us?" I nodded and they hopped in, we started driving to Roberts house, I'm glad Roberts in the group, he's nice and just so sweet, and he was hurting, he needed friends. We got to Roberts house, his brother was outside, he waved at Mattia and came to the car, he said "what up Mattia, who's this?" Mattia said "this is my girl, y/n" I smiled and shook his hand, they talked for a bit then he walked away, Mattia said "let me drive" I shook my head, he got out the car and practically dragged me out. I went to the passenger seat mad, he said "don't be mad" I smiled and he started driving, we got to my house and walked inside, nobody was home so we went straight up to my room, we dropped our stuff and jumped into bed.

He opened his arms and I crawled into them, he said "let's take a nap?" I nodded, he put on the tv, I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

Hey guys! Umm, I'm leaving Las Vegas tomorrow, I wanna go home 😫 I hate it here, there's so much problems, I'm sorry I haven't been active but I just don't even know. Should I bring Brandon into the story? What would he be to y/n? Love you all! 💗