Part 54

After the movie finished, we walked out and I said "let's go to the mall! I need new pants" they nodded, we walked around, we went to Zoomies and got a couple thing, I got a new hoodie. We went to a couple stores and then Mar said "what do we do now?" I said "we can go to New York to hang out there for a while, it's only an hour away" Samy said "hell yea" we got out of the mall and ran to Mar's car, I sat in the back and we started driving.

All the windows were down and Mar had his music on, Samy looked at me and winked, he turned away and I sat there confused, I just shrugged it off, we got there an hour later, we went to Times Square, we first went to Forever 21, for me. :) We then went to the M&ms store or whatever, we ended up getting candy, after, we went to Levi's, the boys and I got a couple jeans, we went to Old Navy, Hershey's store and bought a couple stuff.

At 6, around 2 hours later

We finished shopping and drove back home, we soon got to our city, he dropped me off at my house and I thanked them, as I was walking, Samy yelled "I'll see you later princess" I turned back and Mar had slapped him. I went inside, I went to my room and out all of my clothes away, I called Ashley.

Ashley: hey, I'm coming over rn. Me: ok, hurry, bye. Ashley: bye.

She got here around 10 minutes later, she walked into my room and screamed, she said "ahhhh, can't wait!" I laughed and we started getting ready, it only takes me like 30 minutes while she takes like an hour. I showed her two outfits and asked "which one?" She said "ooooh, the one with the white shirt, I'll have the other one though" I threw it at her and said "there you go" she said "you bitch!" I laughed and we got changed, she already did her makeup, my outfit 👇

 I showed her two outfits and asked "which one?" She said "ooooh, the one with the white shirt, I'll have the other one though" I threw it at her and said "there you go" she said "you bitch!" I laughed and we got changed, she already did her makeu...

Ashley wore this 👇

(Without the cover up thing) I straightened my hair and Ashley curled her hair, we both wore vans, I did my usual makeup and then put on perfume and stuff, I got a ft call from Mattia

Me: helloooo? Mattia: hey baby, you guys ready? Me: yea. Mattia: ok, ima pick you guys up with Ale and Kairi. Me: okay, bye, I love you. Mattia: I love you too princess.

I ended the call with him and said "bitch, I'm getting drunk tonight for surrrre" she said "oh hell nah, I am not taking care of you" I laughed and we both went downstairs, Mattia soon got here and honked. We walked out and got in the car, I sat in the front, I kissed him and said "hi handsome, who are you looking good for?" He said "you, duhhh, now who are you looking good for?"

I said "umm, some boy named James" he said "what?!" I said "I'm kidding, I don't even know a James" I laughed and he drove, we soon got there and Diego was there, we walked in and went to the kitchen. Some kid named Luke said "what up guys, you made it, want a drink?" I nodded and we all got a drink, except for Ashley, we were having fun playing ping pong, I was a little tipsy but not too much, when the game was over, I said "let's go dance!"

Ale, Kairi, and Roshaun said "yesss bitch!" We all danced when I accidentally bumped into someone, I said "oops, I'm soooo sorry" he said "it's all good princess, damn you fine af." I laughed and continued dancing, at this point, I didn't even know what was going on, I felt some arms wrapped around me, I didn't know who it was but the person pulled me close to them and practically grinding, I said "Mattiaaa, your good at dancing!" We were still dancing and then he kissed me, I kissed back cause it's Mattia, then he fell to the ground, I saw someone beating him up and I said "nooo" my vision got blurry and then I passed out.

Sorry this is so short and sorry if this isn't what you wanted, tbh I didn't know what to do but give me more ideas please, like should Mattia get mad and then let me explain or what? I just need ideas for the next couple chapters please. Love you all and I hope you had a great day! 💜💜💜