Part 30

We ordered, I got a burger and Mattia got a burger, we got a lot of fries to share with each other, the rest got burgers and tater tots, we were waiting for our food and talking. Mattia then whispered in my ear "you look so hot right now" I smirked and said "I know" the order was called so I got up to go get the food, when I came back, he had a bulge. I went "😳" I just sat down and acted normal, Kairi's eyes then went big and then he looked at me laughing, then he looked down at Mattia, and I noticed he saw, I just gave him a look and he knew to shut up. Then Kairi whispered "help him, he needs it" I rolled my eyes and I had to go pee so I said "alright, brb, ima go use the bathroom" I left and entered the bathroom.

I was about to enter a stall but Mattia grabbed my arm, he said "y/n, I need help" then he looked down and I laughed, I said "nooo" he started kissing me, it was a good sloppy kiss, then he went down to my neck. He was sucking really hard, then I said "Mattiaaa, I need to go pee" he said "but you never helped me" I said "and? I need to go pee" I pushed him out of the way and went in a stall, then he walked out back to everyone else. I got out, washed my hand, and walked back to everyone, we ate and talked, when we were done, we all went back into the car, I had to sit on Mattia again and guess what? He had a bulge. (I'm sorry but I'm not comfortable saying it 💀) We got back to the cabin and I went inside, and went to my room to jump onto the bed, I was tired so I just laid there then of course Mattia came with his thingy, I pretended I was asleep. He said "y/n, I know you're not asleep, get up."

I tried not to move but he came up to me and tickled me, I couldn't help but laugh and he said "see, I knew you were awake" I said "yea, whatever" it was only 5:23 so I didn't know what to do. Mattia and I sat there just watching a movie, then he moved his hand to my thigh, I didn't care but he started going more up, I looked at him and he had a smirk on his face. I just ignored him and kept watching the movie, then he got on top of me, he kissed me really good but gently, I love his kisses so I kissed back and then we made out for about 5 minutes. Then he went down to my neck, I let out a little moan and then he was about to take off my shirt but then he looked up at me, I nodded my head to let him know that I'm fine with it. He took it off and now he was leaving hickies all over my body, I was kinda moaning but not too loud, he then rubbed on me, he let out a groan.

I dipped us over so I was on top now, I took off his shirt and gave him hickies all over, I went down to his pants and pulled them off, he was now in is underwear and I could see the bulge in his pants. I smiled and and was about to take off his underwear but Kairi walked in "Mattia I- woah!" He walked out right away and I looked at Mattia he was still smiling, I said "oh jeez Mattiaaa, what if he tells the boys or like ugh, idk" Mattia said "he won't tell nobody, I liked it though" he said as he was putting on his clothes. I put on my shirt and laid down, I said "ima take a nap" I was kinda mad Kairi walked in cause he did ruin it, and what if he tells Ale and them? Idk but I'm going to sleep.

Skip to after Y/n's nap

I woke up to loud noises downstairs, I checked the time and it was 7:12, wow, a long nap, I brought my blanket with me and went downstairs, I heard them in the game room. I walked in and Kairi and Mattia were playing 8 ball, the rest of the boys were playing fifa and idk where Ashley was, I went up to Ale and asked "where's Ashley?" He said "she went to Starbucks, don't worry, she got you (whatever you want) because Mattia knows what you like" I smiled at Mattia and hugged him, Kairi said "I didn't tell nobody but damn y/n, he's my man" I laughed. Then I walked to the couch I laid there with my blanket just watching them play, Ashley walked in and said "wassup bitches" she walked over to me and gave me my drink.

I said "aww, thanks" she said "no problem, I was wondering if you were awake" she sat next to me and we talked for a little, she said "so you and Mattia, when is he going to ask you out? What would you say though?" I said "tbh idk about neither one of those" she said "mhmm, I see the way you guys laugh and look at each other" I said "yea yea, whatever" I said "what about you and Ale?" She said "what about us?" I said "well you guys are dating, anything you guys are planning or what?" She said "no, we just started dating dummie" we talked after that some more and then the boys said "let's go to the pool in the back" they all ran to the rooms and I went upstairs with Mattia. We both were getting ready and I wore this 👇

And Mattia just wore some red shorts, we all ran downstairs, grabbed some towels and ran to the pool, I set my towel down and Mattia picked me up, he came to the edge of the pool and said "ready?" I screamed "Mattia no" I was holding onto him tigh...

And Mattia just wore some red shorts, we all ran downstairs, grabbed some towels and ran to the pool, I set my towel down and Mattia picked me up, he came to the edge of the pool and said "ready?" I screamed "Mattia no" I was holding onto him tight cause I didn't wanna go in yet and he jumped into the pool with me, I got up and jumped on his back, I said "Mattia, I didn't wanna get wet yet" he said "oh, sorry, want me to take you back so you can be dry again?" I groaned and tried to drown him, instead, he lifted me up and carried me around the pool, I got out and grabbed a floatie, it was a donut shaped one so I sat in it and just floated around. That was until Mattia came and splashed water on me, he also pushed me off the floatie, I tried to get back on but I couldn't, he said "aww, does shorty y/n need help?"

I didn't answer, I tried again but failed, he lifted me up and put me back on the floatie, he pushed me around the pool so I could just relax, the rest of them were doing chicken fights.

Skip to 11:36

Mattia was currently asleep in my arms on my chest, I was watching a movie but I wanted to go to sleep, I'm kinda used to going to sleep early now so I plugged in both our phones and fell asleep.

Sorry, I'm not good at being that active and I don't make a lot of details, also sorry if that made you uncomfortable, it made me uncomfortable but idk. Goodnight y'all, love you 🤍💜🤍💜