Part 26

Skip to Friday

I woke up at 5:00 this morning so I could pack for our trip to the cabin, the alarm went off and I groaned, I turned it off and got up to pack. First I went to brush my teeth and wash my face, then I started packing my clothes and extras, just little accessories, necklaces, perfume, etc. Then Mattia facetimed me, I said "hey what's up?" He said "what do I need to pack, idk what to pack" I said "idk, toothbrush, clothes, cologne just accessories you need" he nodded his head then we packed together. We were just talking and making jokes, I said "alright, I'm done" he said "really? I've been done."

I rolled my eyes and said "whatever, I'll see you later, ima get ready" he said "alright, bye, I love you" I said "bye, I love you too." It was already 6:20, wow, I chose my outfit for the day and went to take a shower, this was the outfit:

I got in the shower and I felt good, today was going to be good cause we get to all sleep in the same house and with my best friends, it was hot so I packed shorts and stuff

I got in the shower and I felt good, today was going to be good cause we get to all sleep in the same house and with my best friends, it was hot so I packed shorts and stuff. After I was done showering, I changed and put on perfume, lotion, and deodorant, I brushed my hair and curled my lashes and put mascara on, just some chapstick. I went downstairs and both my mom and Diego were there, I was happy since they were both finally home and I hugged them. My mom said "well, I get all next week off so hopefully we can all hang out, I gtg for now but bye guys, love you" me and Diego said "bye mom, love you too." It was just me and him, we ate cereal and just went on our phones, I said "so when can I actually meet Alexis?" He said "idk, soon."

I didn't care anymore so I put my bowl in the sink, grabbed my keys, and drove to school, when I got in my car, I put on my music and rolled down the windows, it got my mind off things ig. When I got there, I ran to the group and Ale said "so, Mattia and Kairi are going in y/n's car and Ashley, Alvaro, and Roshaun will go in mine, sound good?" We all nodded and since I got there a little late, the bell rang, I went to my locker to grab my things and went to first period. (Also, I know Mattia and y/n have a project together but it's too much, pretend it's class only project)

Skip to lunch

We all sat down with our backpacks and we were so excited, then somebody walked up to our table, she was pretty and I said "hi." She rolled her eyes and said "hey babe" she touched Mattia on his chest and I looked at him, I wanted to cry but I held it in, Mattia said "y/n, let me explain" I ran to the bathroom and got in a stall, I let a couple tears out. I thought we meant something, who is she? Did he have to do this right before the trip? Then I heard footsteps, I looked and saw his shoes, he said "y/n, I'm sorry, please let me explain" I said "no Mattia, get out and leave me alone please" he said "please open the stall door." I tried covering my mouth so he won't hear me cry but I couldn't, I opened the door and went straight in his arms. It's wrong I know but I needed someone to hug and he was the only one there, I don't forgive him but whatever.

He lifted up my chin and saw my eyes were red, he said "I'm sorry" I walked out and said "I'm sorry guys but I'll come later after school to pick up Roshaun and Kairi, I gtg." Ashley ran up to me and hugged me, she said "I saw the way you looked at him all the time, you like him and it's messed up how he's going to do that to you, go home and get some rest beauty, I'll see you later." I smiled and went to my car, I turned it on and left, I decided to go on a mountain top, just to watch the sky since it was a beautiful day and I needed to think. I drove to the top and got off, nobody was there and it was just full of grass so I laid down and looked at the clouds, I thought we had something, but what is she to him? Are they dating? Did they just fuck or something? Idk but ima try to get my mind off of it, I started looking at the shapes of the clouds in the sky, one looked like a heart and another one looked like house.

I was in my own world when I heard someone behind me, I looked and it was Ale, I ran up to him and hugged him tight, I let out a couple tears and he noticed. I said "how did you find me?" He said "alright, don't think I'm a stalker but the Snap maps" I looked at him and said "how is that not a stalker?" He shrugged and we went to sit down on a bench, he said "so Mattia explained to me what happened, he wanted me to tell you, he said him and Cynthia were just hanging out and then she gave him a drink. He felt dizzy and he wasn't feeling right, she brought him to the bed and then she just took advantage of him, he said he truly is sorry and he wouldn't hurt you like that. I think you should forgive him y/n, she just wants to make you mad and think that he's all hers but she's just some girl that obsessed with him" I felt a couple tears fall down and then a lot.

Ale hugged me and said "go home and get some rest, I'll drop them off at your house later so don't worry about it" he smiled and I smiled back. I said "thanks Ale, tell Mattia I'm sorry about everything and tell him to swing by after school" Ale nodded his head and we walked to our cars, I waved bye and drove to my house. Once I got there, I dropped my things and changed into some comfy clothes 👇

I went to my bed and plopped down, I plugged in my phone and AirPods, I put on a movie I could fall asleep to, I put Coraline and fell asleep

Hey guys, I'm kinda not okay but I'm trying my best to update and if you have any ideas, please let me know and comment. I'm running out of ideas and also, no hate towards Cynthia, she's gorgeous, just using her for the story, hope you have a wonderful night, love you all! 😚🤍